The House Party

Gasp!

Aphmau quickly lifted her head out from under the bath water. Her wet hair sticking to her wet back. Apparently the Lavender essence made her too calm, sending her to sleep, dreaming about her mother. She never got the news on specifically how she died. Aphmau climbed out of the cold bath water and stepped into the dark room, the fire burned out and the cabin became pitch black. She lit a candle and held it close to her body, warming up.

Aphmau needed someone to hold right now, desperately. Since her friends with benefits/somewhat of a boyfriend/lover/side dude/kind of side dude since she's not really dating Aaron either, is out of town. Speaking of which, she decided to visit Aaron, she did need to go out and get cloth too. Aphmau cleaned and put on the same dress as yesterday's, and walked out to hitched up horses, hoping onto one and riding into the famous town square. For some reason everyone was dressed, heading towards the castle that shined from the inside.

The royal families from the other counties came, and Aphmau decided to keep her distance, since she was uninvited and not wearing the proper dress. She hitched her horse by a lamp post, spotting a beautiful strong black horse, bare back in the middle of the Lycan's beautiful garden. She slowly walked up to it, caressing her hands on its nose, to her surprise the horse was kind and gentle. It pushed its head up against her stomach as she played with his braided mane.

A smile soared across her face as she heard footsteps coming from the balcony of Aaron's room. She paused and hid behind a nearby bush. She scrunched up at the foul smell of whisky, it was so strong her head began to ache. Aphmau heard a man mumbling to himself, over the slur of words she thought it was Aaron. Until, another shadow of a woman crept behind the man. Then, Aphmau realized she was on the wrong side of the castle.

Aphmau decided to embrace her inner spy and sneak her way across the castle. Coming across Aaron gazing at the sky while leaning over the balcony. The handsome man grabbed the pen and ink and a journal. He started writing-

My dearest girlfriend-

He tore the paper.

My beloved-

He tore the paper once more and let a a sigh "This is stupid." He mumbled to himself.

To Aphmau:
My heart still trembles every time I look up at the sky.
It reminded me of the time I spent with you.
Every time I stare, I wonder if you look up too.

Aaron cringed as he read the poem, but he wanted to keep for a reference of what not to do. But his fingers seemed to be made out of butter, since the paper glided right through is hands, slowly descending down to the grass. Aaron let out a series of mumbled curses and trotted out of his room. Aphmau glanced at the paper and gently grabbed it, reading the poem. Blush grew violently across her face as the delicate words touched her heart.

Aphmau heard footsteps coming through the large open glass door that led to the garden. She quickly sprinted away before Aaron could see her. He glanced around and picked up the paper, looking around as he smelt the past presence of a girl, Aphmau. He saw her running away in the distance, so he watched her trot away as her figure faded off into the distance.