The gaurds

"Aaron you can't be serious" Aphmau let go of his hand.

"I have never been so sure about something, not ever since I started a relationship with you." He placed his hand onto her cheek as Aphmau rested her head into it.

"Aaron," Aphmau placed her small hand onto his, "We can't do this. The people, they need you here."

"I need you more than they need me." Aphmau smiled and rubbed his hand. Outside the cozy cabin lied the clacking of horse shoes and men talking. Aphmau and Aaron jolted up as she shoved Aaron into her room and into the closet. A knocking at the door could be heard as Aaron squinted through the crack of the doors. Aaron focused in on the conversation, the guards are looking for him. He has been gone for quite some time.

"No, I haven't seen him." Aphmau lied. "I'll be sure to tell you if I have-" before the door closed the guard placed his foot in between.

"Is that his jacket?" His stern voice scared Aphmau as they barged into the house, some spreading out, and some finding their way to Aphmau's bedroom. She followed them with worry as the guard searched underneath the bed. Giving a hard stare at the closet.

"I told you nothing is in here, so please round up your men and leave." The guard glanced the room again.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your afternoon, such a pretty lady like you deserves to rest." The guard signaled for his men to leave as he kissed Aph's hand.

When they left, Aaron burst out of the closet looking at Aph. "Do you see what I mean?"

"Aaron do you see what I mean? They are already looking for you. We can't leave, did you forget? If you run away with me they'll execute me. Or they'll think it's the other way around." Aaron walked closer to her and held her hand.

"Nothing will happen to me or you. Okay?" Aphmau placed her hand onto his face.

"Aaron, go back to your castle." Aphmau slowly kissed him as Aaron melted into the kiss and placed his hands on her cheeks moving her hair around to stare at her beautiful eyes.

"I love you." He whispered as Aphmau handed him his coat.

*SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT I WROTE IT A WHILE AGO AND DECIDED TO POST IT*