The Full Moon

*Ultimas POV*

The moon shined on the forest as fog floated above the ground, but blood spilled out on the green grass, and so did a lifeless woman. Her eyes turned gray as her stomach simply broke apart as I dug my hand inside. Full moons make Ultima's go crazy, and I was hungry. This woman talked my ear off as well, so I led her to the woods, letting her believe it was something romantic. And slit her throat.

Sour blood means sour personality. So I'm glad I got rid of her. I was busy feasting, until I heard a scream behind me, it probably was a little girl up too late past her bedtime. But no, it was a beautiful woman standing behind me, I wanted to taunt her, so I growled and chased after her, making us go deeper into the woods. I caught up to her and pinned her against a tree.

"What are you doing up at this hour m'lady?" I questioned licking the blood off my teeth.
"Please, let me go I didn't mean to interrupt you I-"
"You did nothing wrong." I let go of her and chuckled "your too pretty to hurt." I caressed her cheek, and picked up a strand of her hair, smelling it. It had a soft scent of vanilla. "You smell as beautiful as you look." I hummed.

"I'm not beautiful um..."
"No Name."
"What?"
"It's No Name."
"You have no name?"
"I just don't want to give you my name."
"But, why?"
"Maybe if you continue to meet me every night, we might form some sort of relationship with each other."
"I don't want to die, I'm still sorry I-"
"I told you it was fine, I'm not bothered, your lucky your so beautiful, otherwise I would have killed you." I winked at her, and stroked her hair once more, I could feel her tense body settle. She wandered her head behind me staring at the dead woman behind me, I hooked her chin gently and turned her back to me "I've been focusing on you for this whole conversation, it would be fair for you to focus on me." I smirked "I've also been focusing on something else." I smirked. I saw her face turn bright red as I scanned her body. She smirked as well.
"You have such a muscular body, Mr. No Name, well you are a werewolf. It's almost intimidating." She tensed back up again, "but I'm not interested in muscular furry dogs."
"What a shame, But im interested in your clothing being taken off."
"Well...I-um."
"Im just kidding, although I wouldn't mind-" the moon was slowly creeping back as I knew the sun would come eventually.
"Tomorrow night, remember that."
"I'll remember."

She wasn't scared that much after we talked for a while. She became playful, I like girls who I can mess around with. But she brought out something in me.
Maybe it was love at first sight?