Love and Death

Aphmau ran home, expecting to see her mother inside her the house, but instead a man dressed in a black coat and hat. He stood outside her door as the cold night air drifted by, something wasn't right. "Ah, miss Aphmau right?" The man asked.

"Yes, Who are you?"

"Nicholas, I came to report something I-" his voice lowers as he stepped closer to her, "your mother she...passed away earlier this morning."

Her heart stopped.

Her face flushed.

Her head was a daze.

"This can't be...I-" Aphmau mumbled. Her face grew hot, tears burned her cheeks as her throat began to close from the large lump inside. She opened her mouth for words. Anything. But nothing came out. "I-I need to go." She swiftly turned around into the forest, her eyes felt like they were melting into water as salty tears streamed down her lips. She ran through the tall trees, tearing part of her dress. Until she ran into something, him.

"What's wrong love?" The werewolf stared at her gorgeous watery eyes. She finally broke out into a full sob, clenching onto his chest and burying her face inside. The werewolf was confused, all he could do was rub her back gently, hushing her. He carried her to his cabin and started a fire. Many moments of silence passed by, the girl finally calmed down and held her knees to her chest.

The werewolf stared at her with worry seeing her so silent. "My mother died. Today." It pained her to say that.

"Oh god, I'm, I'm so sorry." He knelt by her and hugged her tightly, pulling her into his chest once more. She looked up at him with her watery eyes and damp cheeks.

"Promise me you'll never leave me," Aphmau clenched his arms.

"I promise." He rubbed her back. She stood up, he stayed kneeling for a bit wondering what was going on. She clenched her fist and blushed.

"Rip this dress off of me." She demanded. The werewolf stared in confusion but he couldn't deny. He stood up and grabbed onto her waist, ripping it off, the fabric making a big tearing noise. "Carry me to bed." She opened her arms as her laced white undergarments tempted the werewolf to do the unthinkable to her body. Her breasts, her rear, her pretty face. He swiftly lifted her up grabbing onto her soft thighs and placed her gently onto his bed. "Kiss me." Without hesitating, the werewolf leaned in and devoured her lips, swirling his tongue inside her mouth, she licked his fangs in return. She felt awful, her mother's death, and cheating on her boyfriend, she doesn't even know if he is her boyfriend. She loved both of them, she wasn't a slut, she couldn't choose. "Fuck me, hard...Please?"

"I promise you, I'll fuck you so hard you  can't walk for the next week." The werewolf ripped his creme shirt, showing his intimidating muscles that were coated in scars and black fur. He grabbed her breasts, tearing off her bra and cupping the soft beauties in his hand. He dragged his tongue over each pink nipple. Shoving one in his mouth. He coated the big fleshy breasts with his saliva, making each one wet. He rubbed his face in between, smushing them together, trailing his kisses down to the line of her panties. The soft fabric was wet as he caressed her flower through her underwear.

"~Oh!~" she moaned. He pulled the panties down with his teeth, exposing herself to the air. He gently moved her legs open, opening up the pink area. He swore at her entrance as she slightly quivered, he swore again. He opened his mouth, sucking on the fleshy pink lips of her vagina. The room quickly filled with moans and the smacking of tongue and soft flesh. She was like honey and lemon a special treat for him. She suddenly gripped onto his head, grinding up against his face. "I~I! Ah~ I'm-" she spilled onto his tongue. Lapping her sweet liquid onto his mouth.

Aphmau turned over to catch her breath, the werewolf put away his claws and slowly traced his finger towards her plump rear. He gently pulled her up to her hands and knees, spreading her ass open for his mouth. He dragged his long tongue gently on her ass. Licking up and down repetitively. "uh~Ah!~" she was frightened by the sudden action as she grinds against his face again, he pulled her closer as he licked her out from behind. Panting, he stared at her curvy body, grabbing onto her tiny waist.

He swiftly pulled down his worn out trousers, showing his obnoxiously large package. Aphmau stared at it in fear, how could he possibly-

"You a virgin?" His tone was hard, but sexy. Aphmau nodded. "I'll go slow." Aphmau was trying to prepare herself for the insertion, until a sharp pain was felt throughout her rear and stomach. She gasped at the pain and held onto the werewolves hand.

"Pl-please~!Nngh~" she tried to tell him to take out a few inches, but the large veiny muscle inside her kept penetrating her. She felt the slick skin of the cock and kept holding onto his arms for dear life. The werewolf was in utter bliss. He tilted his head back slightly and grunted, she felt so good. It was a pleasure they both never experienced before. The werewolf picked up the pace as the sound of skin slapping together echoed through the room. They both started to sweat, seeing Aphmau's body glistening made him crazy. He went faster, and faster, pounding into her. And finally- "Mngh~! I'm going to~Aha!~" She spilled her white liquid all onto his cock, the werewolf kept thrusting inside her as the girl collapsed on the bed.

"Oh shit!" He hollered, filling her asshole with love, spilling some out. They both panted trying to search for their breaths. Aphmau quickly fell asleep, overwhelmed by the lust and sorrow, she rolled over in the bed. The werewolf tucked her in and held her throughout the night, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Dawn came, and the once werewolf, now man, crawled out of the bed, leaving a note on the counter.

Aphmau woke up hours after him, groggy yet still turned on.

"I hope I wasn't that bad last night, i forgot to tell you i'm a virgin as well, well not anymore. I know it was short but, maybe I could pleasure you better some other night. I just wanted to leave this note because, If you leave this house that means you were just a one night stand and I have no reason to communicate with you. I don't want to harm you with my life, especially since I mated outside of my pack which is against wolf rules. They may find out and that may put you in danger, and I don't want that. Your the only thing in this world that brings me warmth, happiness. Even love. If you stay at this house then that means your willing to love me. Which I know you probably already choose the first option by now...I love you."

Aphmau stared at the door, then back at the note.

She decided to stay.