Faults

When the werewolf trailed off into the forest, he felt his body morph back into human. Turning into original man state. Near him was a river that he stared his reflection into, seeing himself. He pulled himself out of the overgrown clothes and covered himself. Sneaking through the forest and behind another cabin to steal clothes. When he saw the town square he realized he was closer to the castle. He sneaked through the side gates and climbed up the tall vine that conveniently trailed up to his bedroom.

He stumbled in, hitting his bedside table and bottle of whisky, something he was going to need. He turned around and to his surprised, saw his sister. Sitting in a chair agitated.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" She chucked better clothing at him. "You leave for five days, five days! You didn't even tell me!"

"I knew you were going to be upset." Aaron pulled on the better clothing.

"You drink excessively, you leave the castle for nearly a week-Do you know what they would have done to you if they saw you with that girl!"

"How did you-"

"I smell her on you! You may change forms all you want the hickeys are still there!" Melissa scoffed "what did you forget I'm a werewolf?"

"I was careful enough for them to not spot me okay? Besides, when I'm a werewolf- I have a job." He accidentally blurted out.

"A job!" Melissa screeched. Aaron motioned her to lower her voice.

"It's a minor job, I don't get paid much, or at all."

"So it's not a job." Melissa scoffed.

"Look it's hard enough already that I have to carry two lives! Get off my back!" Aaron popped open a bottle of whisky and sat on the bed.

"I give up." Melissa left the room. Aaron fell onto the bed, thinking about Aphmau. She doesn't know his secret. How would she react? Especially since in his werewolf form they- what if she thinks his human form isn't as likable? The man couldn't think about that, so he chugged the whisky bottle and waited for the booze to kick in.