First time

The look in his eyes glistened with desperation. He haven't touched her yet in his human form. And it wasn't just that, he was aching for her to know who he truly was. A monster. But in a way, she did love the monster—this situation confused Aaron, but he couldn't think of that at this moment, since he was groping Aphmau in such an unspeakable way, his mother would slap him for.

Aphmau pressed down on his lips harder, inhaling his scent, studying his soft jet black hair as she gently tackled him onto the bed. Aaron harshly yanked at her dress as Aphmau pulled away. "Aaron." She tried to catch her breath knowing what they're about to do stunned her in a way, "your family, the people—what if they hear us—" Aaron covered her mouth as he leaned closer, the sound of him licking his teeth echoed throughout her ear.

"Fuck. Them." His sly response made Aphmau shiver. The thought of him pinning her down and covering her mouth, while he thrust into her made her need him even more. But she wasn't the only needy one here. Aaron caressed his fingers, feeling the soft fabric of the dress, as he began to undo the tie that held part of the dress together. It gracefully plopped down her waist as the candle added the luminous light to her smooth mocha skin. Her white laced bra tempted Aaron to just rip everything off, but, he had to be gentle.

"I bet you've done this before." Aphmau's words made Aaron glance back to her eyes instead of the smooth D-cup breasts before him. His eyes slightly squinting with confusion.

"No. I haven't. I've never touched a woman like, this before." Desperately wanting to see more, Aaron groped her breasts, receiving a soft gasp that made him even more stiff than before. He un-clipped her bra as it slowly fell, fully revealing her breasts. Aaron pinned her down to the bed, the blue fabric that was draped onto her legs made it difficult for Aaron to grind himself against her. He ripped it off. Her white laced underwear followed Aphmau's perfectly curved body as Aaron reached his hand to the soaking wet spot of her panties.

Aphmau let out a full moan and gripped his strong arms that were also beaming with sweat. Aaron smirked as he creeped his way back to her breasts, and began to suck on the soft skin. His saliva trickling down as he gently nibbled on her pink nipples. Aphmau tilted her head back, her mouth opened as she let out another soft moan. Her feet wiggled on the bed sheets, as she couldn't believe an upcoming king is now licking her breasts.

Aaron squished the saliva-covered beauties together as Aphmau bit her lip, Aaron's erection looked like it was trying to break through his tight, black boxers. He leaned over her again as he grind down onto the maidens flower that was yet to be touched by him. Moans escaped from her mouth as Aaron grabbed her thigh, picking at the laced fabric, and yanking it down. Aaron glanced up at her glossy brown eyes, as he continued to eye her down as he leaned towards her vagina. He licked his lips, Aphmau's thighs twitched as his tongue was dangerously close, his heavy breathing made it worse. He began to spread her legs, and insert his tongue inside her. "~Ha~" Aphmau squeezed her legs over Aaron's head as he began to fully eat her out.

Aphmau's moans filled the room as her hair came down from the bun and into a knotty mess. Gripping onto Aaron's hair so tightly. The sloppy noises from Aaron's mouth also echoed throughout the room. But to mention, his stubbled beard felt gracious on her pink folds.

Aphmau was close to her climax. Her stomach tightened as her thighs shook. Aaron could sense when she was ready to finish, they still had many to do. So he pulled away from her tasteful entrance. Aphmau panted as her head was tilted back. "Why—must you pull away?" She tried to form words.

"Because I'm not done with you princess." Aphmau blushed at the name, but she already was beaming red. They sloppily kissed as he pulled her too his lap, only for her to eventually slip away. Aphmau pushed on his chest as he slowly leaned back. He gazed at her body as she did the same of what he did, slowly leaning down towards the spot eyeing him down with her fiery brown eyes. She licked her lips as the precum in his boxers soaked through. She giggled. Aaron tilted his head back as she yanked off his boxers. His erection flapping out. Aphmau gawked at his size, the thick, long and veiny muscle was not possibly going to fit, considering the last time she had sex was quite a while ago.

"Aaron, I—" He caressed his thumb across her cheek. She looked up at the handsome man, his hair a tad damp from the sweating as his muscles flexed with every reach he did. But, Aphmau's mind had been filled with dirty thoughts ever since they started, she licked his thumb, dragging her small pink tongue seductively. Aaron's eyes widened. Then, his lips formed his famous smirks.

"Daddy likes." Aphmau giggled in-between bitting her lips. She firmly grabbed him, and once again dragged her tongue up his shaft. She started with the tip, Aaron tilted his head back to moan as he tangled his fingers within her hair. There was no way she could fully cover his penis. But she tried too. She slipped her head down his shaft even more, Aaron grunted shifting around. She continued to bob her head. Aaron was a mess. His head was tilted back, sinking into the pillow, his deep moans shook Aphmau as he tried to stay still as much as he could.

Aphmau chocked occasionally, which made Aaron proud of his large shaft. He examined her face, her cheeks thin from the vigorous sucking, her hair sticking from all the sweat. He laid back in ecstasy as he slowly began to reach his climax. His penis twitching seconds before he was about to release. He jolted from his enjoyment as he gently tilted Aphmau's head back. Her lips lightly swollen and wet. Aaron's stomached was tight with pain. But he was about to let it out quite soon, both of them. "Bend over for Daddy." Aaron demanded as Aphmau obeyed, perking her thick ass up just for him.

He began to spread her ass cheeks, exposing her tight hole to the air. He squeezed the round and soft cheeks as Aphmau let out a series of soft sighs. He suddenly slammed her against his hard abs as she let out another angelic moan, he smirked. Trying to imitate what will be happening in a few minutes from now. He dipped his head down as the devilish smirk crossed his face. Spreading her once more, he shoved his tongue between her plump ass. Aphmau moaned loudly and covered her face back into the sheets.

Aphmau grabbed onto the back of Aaron's head, pushing his tongue in further. "~Daddy!~"

Aaron smirked against her and slowly stood up, he was done stretching out her hole. "You like it when Daddy tongue fucks your ass don't you?" Aphmau nodded slowly. "What a dirty girl." Aaron stroked himself looking around for the lube. Aphmau saw him reach for it as her eyebrows furrowed.

"I thought you said—" The bottle made a pop as Aaron smiled.

"Wasn't even open. I bought it a while back, for you, actually." Aphmau shyly looked away. He rubbed the lube on his shaft, trying to make it as slick as possible. He forcefully gripped onto her thighs, and spreader her even more further. He rubbed his penis against her hole that was still wet with his saliva. He gripped onto her plump cheeks as he slowly entered himself inside. Aphmau winced at the burning pain. She forgot how much it hurt. Aaron leaned down to Aph's ear, "Imma start movin' now baby." His thick voice made Aphmau shake even more. He thrusted into her as Aphmau uncontrollably moaned every move. Aaron was finally feeling her in his human form. Skin to skin contact. The slapping of skin echoed loudly as he was worried his mother would come bashing in, but at this moment he could care less.

Aaron's moans overwhelmed Aphmau as minutes passed that faded from pain to pleasure. Aaron gripping her hair as he intensely fucked her from behind, but yet he was slightly jealous. Jealous of the werewolf inside him, how it was able to touch her first. He thrusted harder as Aphmau winced again. "Sorry baby." He leaned to her ear to whisper. Knots formed in each of their stomachs. Aphmau moaned loudly as once more as her eyes slightly rolled back. Aaron continued to slam into her until he finally rode his orgasmic high. He let go of her hair and pulled himself out, Aphmau panted heavily as Aaron's sweaty body clashed with hers. They both fell asleep naked on the bed. Not caring who would walk in on them.

*Morning*

The birds sang their early morning songs as Aaron awoken to notice that the castle silent, except for the running footsteps of the people who have also hooked up in bedrooms besides them. He also noticed the sleeping beauty in his head. Her fluffy raven black hair draped along with her light breathing. Aaron lifted up the covers to reveal her naked, her body's perfect hourglass form made Aaron want to repeat last night. Suddenly, she twisted and groaned. Her beautiful face turning Aaron's way, he smiled back at her and leaned in closer, smushing her against him once again. "I liked that very much, Aaron." Aphmau smiled, showing her pearly white teeth.

"Your welcome babygirl." Aaron's morning voice spoke as Aphmau blushed at his sexy raspy voice. The two leaned in as Aaron cupped her cheeks kissing her softly.