The Forest

Ultimas POV

My head throbbed as I laid on the ground in my cabin. The lights were off, as the moonlight shined through one of the windows. The house was cold, as whenever I breathed my breath appeared as a fog. As I stumbled in the darkness with only a little light provided, I went out to grab the wood from outside my cabin.

When I was outside the hooting of owls increased, and the ruffle in the bushes gave me paranoia. I peeked my ears up sniffing around. I recognized the scent only a little bit. Vanilla...Lavender? A hint of Rose? Aphmau...She appeared behind a tree, her beauty illuminated her surroundings, as I continued to stand in the darkness. How can she play with my emotions, just by standing there. Breathing ever so gently. She walked up towards me, bringing in her light.

"I see you found where I live."  I chuckled.

"I didn't know you had a house," she peaked behind me "it's nice, it reminds me of my old one."

"What happened to it?"

"It burned down." She spoke shyly.
A few moments of silence past by as she shivers a bit.

"Where are my manners, do you want to come inside?" I grinned

"Yes, please."  I escorted her to the cabin as I set the wood down in the fire place, striking a match. Once the fire was lit, light was provided. And warmth. "So what do you wanna do?" She asked.

An image flashed through my mind, I was laying on top of her, my big hands gripping on to her tiny waist as I forcefully thrust into her. Her moans, god, I bet they sound like an angel singing. Her eyes full of lust as she sends of signals of need. Need for me to be deeper into her. I snap back to reality, as her beautiful self sits on the wooden chair placed by the fire.

"How about you be little red riding hood, and I'll be the big bad wolf."  I grinned, she blushed at my comment and struggled to form a sentence. I licked my lips as I slowly crept over her, towering over her, showing my dominance. My claw plucked at her cleavage as I stared hungrily at her face. She reached her hand towards my snout and caressed all the way down towards my arm. Then, there was a knocking at the door. I peered out the window as I saw a woman in a red hooded cloak stand outside.

"I'm looking for Aphmau." She shouted from the outside "can you open the door?"

Aphmau heard her name as she jumped up from the chair, "Auntie?" Aph questioned "what are you doing here?"

"Aphmau Cassandra Green—"

"What a beautiful name" I thought to myself.

"Why haven't you been at the house for over three hours! You've been doing this a lot  lately and I'm getting worried."

"Well ever since mom went to go out on a business meeting things are boring." I could tell she was lying.

"Is that why you are coming to a strangers house!" The woman shouted "I don't even know where the owner is."

"He's—" Aphmau paused as she glared at me eves-dropping from the other room. "He's not here at the moment."

"Well then where is he?"

"At the...Store?"

"God help me you better not be," the woman paused "you know, having intercourse with this man."

"Oh jeez!" Aphmau blushed, but we both knew we wouldn't mind that.

"Aphmau, your mother didn't give you this lecture but I am so listen here, you are a very beautiful woman, prettier than most of the ladies here, you cannot be frolicking around with these, these ignorant men who want to take advantage of you. You have to be smart in who you choose to be with."

"But Aunt Maggie, he's a nice man," Aphmau pauses and then looked down, the lady barged into my house setting down a bag of bread and what I assumed to be butter. "I have something to tell you."

"Shoot, I'm all ears."

"At the ball, I talked to a man, he was kind, I like him." Maggie looked like she was about to choke on the bread. I started to zone out realizing the full moon was vanishing.

"And the man who lives here, I think I like him too. A lot, he's very flirtatious, but I don't even know his name. Or what he looks like as a human."

"Aphmau...Wait, what do you mean what he looks like as a human?"

"I said that?"

"Yes, you did, now tell me."

"He's, a werewolf."

"What!?"

"You can't tell my mom, you know her and werewolves." A loud sigh was let out from the Aunt.

"I solemnly swear that I Margret Cassava Green, will not tell a soul, under the condition that you will return home no later than eleven."

"But—"

"No! Eleven or I'm telling everyone. You also know the townsfolk here don't take to kindly to werewolves."

"Fine." I decided to make an entrance, my tall figure appeared behind Aphmau, casting my shadow over her.

"We might end up being busy with each other, but I'll bring her home trust me." I grinned.

"Well, wait what? What do you mean busy?" Maggie shouted.

"You know...Intercourse." I slyly spoke.

"Keep your dirty paws away from my—"

"Maggie! He's just kidding."

"Am I?" Aphmau blushed at the statement as I gripped onto her tiny waist. Rubbing my hands against her hourglass figure to irritate her aunt even more.

"Stop getting feely with her! Aphmau your coming with me."

"But—" her waist slipped out of my hands as she was dragged out the door.

The warmth in the room faded, as it wasn't the fire, it was her presence.