Importnat i think

*READ PHOTO UP TOP BEFORE CONTINUING*

*sigh*

Alright, so I agree and disagree with this posts

So like I was scrolling through Instagram and found this in my time line. And I remember something from a long time ago.

I actually really used to hate Aaron.

I didn't really ship anyone but I was apart of the MCD crew so I was kind of apart of the long war of the Garmau and Larmau ships, I mostly took part in Garmau (or however you spell them) and the first time I saw Aaron I really hated him.

The first season of mystreet wasn't great either. That was the time I really realized he was just so annoying and basically a recycled character of garroth and Laurence. Then, I guess I stared to get used to him, no people did not shove Aarmau down my throat it was my choice. And then I started to like the ship to much...

I don't know I wanted to share my opinion. And since that's the theme of the chapter today I want to talk about crack ships.

Crack ships usually get popular really quickly and then die down eventually. Because we all know it's not going to be canon. (Like Garmau) I tend to not like them because they are usually based off two characters having a deep conversation. And it's only one time. For Instance Aarchan is a thing going on right now, and all the edits I've seen so far are just the conversation they had during AN (singular) episode. (No hate town the "ship") but I just wanted to say that there is a difference between loving someone and needing someone.

To be honest Aarchan doesn't make any sense in the first place, isn't Kawaii~Chan like the #1 shipper of Aarmau? Why would she do that? Unless it's an AU then I guess...

I don't know it's 12:00 Am and pretty spoopy Gn