King

Aaron's POV:

I let Aphmau wear my clothes. She looked adorable in large clothing. Especially since it was mine. Her lipstick was slightly smeared, that's because the rest was on my chest and face, and also somewhere else. Then again, lipstick is the only makeup she likes to wear. And the only makeup she will wear. I didn't want her to leave, but I also didn't want her to get in trouble. I could see the headlines, "Aaron Lycan has a secret lover?" Or worst, "Aaron Lycan has slept with a prostitute?" News outlets always try to make someone into something their not.

Aphmau had a slight limp to her, my fault, I just couldn't help myself last night. She was so, enchanting. She looked at me from the door. "Come here." I smiled. She pounced onto the bed as we squished our lips together, now I really don't want her to go. "Goodbye." I spoke gently. Aphmau trotted our the door, minutes later, I saw her running in the garden through my window.

*Hours Later*

My mother couldn't stop squealing. Tonight was the night, I will or will not be king. Am I worried? No. But...My father was thinking of an arranged marriage. He claims I spend to much time alone in my room. Anyways, the maids were fixing my suit as I tried to comb my hair and try to pry myself away from my mother. She rambled on and on about what not, she does that when she's nervous. "Well," she finally calmed down, "if you don't win, I'll still love you."

"Why do you have to tell me that?"

"Because I was thinking if you don't then I'll disown you." She laughed and caressed my cheek. "My how you've grown—" suddenly the head maid Natalia, opened the door.

"Mr Aaron, a word." My mother and I gave questionable looks. I followed her as she led me to my room. And held up a white laced bra, Aphmau's. "Explain to me why this was in your bedroom." My eyes widened. I stuttered, she rolled her eyes, "you know how your parents feel about keeping secrets, I'm going to have to tell them—"

"Natalia," I cut her off and blocked the door, "I- it was just one time." I smiled weakly.

"So, a one night stand?" My mother knocked on the door, great.

"What is going on in there?" She asked.

"Nothing!" I put my finger up to my mouth, good lord, this woman will get me killed. I glared back at the maid, "it wasn't a one night stand, I—care about her and I don't want anyone to know. I want it to be just us. Every time we go out, I don't want her to be followed by the media. That's something I can deal with. I don't want her to have her every move posted on millions of newspapers. That is again, something I must deal with." I walked closer, "now, could you please keep quiet and please hand me back her lingerie?"

Natalia paused, and chucked the bra to me. "Don't do anything dirty with that. Matter of fact, let me wash it." I pulled away from her, "Aaron your going to have a girls bra in your bedroom without washing it?"

"Do you wash souvenirs?"

"If its a woman's bra then yes." She snatched it away from and walked outside the door. Hopefully no one finds out.

*at the polls*

Aphmau's POV:

"Ladies and gentlemen!" The announcer shouted as I watched from afar. "Please, place in your rocks into these two baskets—" I ignored his speech as I was searching around for Aaron. He was nowhere to be seen. Until, I heard the sea of girls scream. I figured it was him. He waved with a hand that was in a black leather glove, he always looks so good in suits.

"Isn't he so dreamy?!" A girl held onto my arm. She was right, he is dreamy. The not so dreamy part is not being able to walk properly after—it happened. While he was standing on stage, along with a few other men, he kept searching around. Until his eyes locked with mine, he grinned and softly puckered his lips moving his hand, like he was trying to send a kiss to me. I moved my hand, trying to catch it. He really does know how to make me smile. He winked. I blushed.