The Night Before

It was already 10:23 pm and Haechan was heading back to his house. He doesn't call it home since it didn't feel like one anymore. It was 11 pm when he got there because of all the limping he had to do.

He hurt himself after school in an alleyway. More like got dragged there by a group of dudes from his school. Haechan got picked a lot and bullied in his school. Because of that he did not have friends. At that time when everything started Haechan decided not to give up and just live on, his mother was the only reason he did not give up. But after she left, leaving a letter stating that it was his fault, he fell. He fell so hard into depression and became suicidal. That made his health worst since he is asthmatic. Not that anyone cared.

His 'father' will always remain someone he will hate. That is what he believes. His father was also the cause why his mother left.

He always went out at night and came back drunk. Even when Haechan's mum was around. His father never cared for him and he always found an excuse to abuse him. But normally he would just hit him without any reason.

After unlocking the door he entered the house. He was welcomed by loud snores and the intense smell of alcohol. He turned his head towards the living room and found a man in his forties looking dead but still breathing on his sofa. He knew who he was. So when he heard some movement coming from there, he decided that it was best for him to escape to his room if he did not want another beating.

He quickly ran upstairs dragging his left foot. Made a right turn and went straight to his room. Haechan left his bag lying somewhere on the floor and went straight to his wordrobe. Picked some clothes out and went to take a shower.

The cold water took his breath away at first but after a while he felt relaxed. The cuts and bruises were stinging a little bit but he ended up ignoring them.

After showering he thought that for today he would miss that usual painful step since he was already suffering enough.

He opened the bathroom's door and immediately closed it the next second.

So that old man is sober enough to finally realise that he needs to go and sleep in a decent place. Haechan thought.

After making sure his dad was in his own bedroom, he tiptoed back to his own room. He dried his hair with a towel and got ready to sleep.

The brunette put his phone in charger and checked the time. He could still make out what the time was from his phone with a pretty bad cracked screen. He really wants to buy a new one but knowing his dad it was impossible. So he just made use of what he had and was thankful to at least have a phone. He set some alarms up and left it on the bed side table.

Haechan was so tired that when he closed his eyes he did not realise that he fell right asleep in less than a second.

------------------------------------------------------
I already have another story that I have to finish but I really wanted to upload this Markhyuck story because I love Markhyuck.

This is my first ever Markhyuck story and I am so exited.

I got inspired by YoongsKiMin 's story named "Drapetomania".
Seriously that book is amazing and all their other books are as well so you should go and check them out because they are worth reading.

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Do vote and comment it will mean a lot.😊😀

Hope you enjoyed it!😀

Have a nice day/night!