Hide & Seek

They both unknowingly got closer to each other, in hope that somehow they could camouflage with the dark night.

"I heard a sound coming from there." A younger voice said, compared to the other ones they heard, as he pointed to a place they both hoped was away from where they were.

The footsteps which were headed their way, changed direction and started padding away further from their location.

Both of them sighed in relief once they were sure the men left. Haechan's one though coming out more shaky as he still didn't know the person who was now towering over him.

That said person disattached themself from the brunette after a couple of more seconds of waiting just to make sure.

Just when he did that, Haechan's facial expression morphed into one of anger, annoyance, fear and mostly relief.

"You're that relieved to see me?" The other said with the corner of his lips lifting up a bit to form a smirk. But then instead it formed into a frown when he realised that the clothes the younger was wearing were not enough to cover his face. So he started to take off his black hoodie, leaving him only in another black clothing article, a thin long sleeve.

Before Haechan could even answer, his jacket was taken off of him and the hoodie replaced it.

"Wear this. It might not cover your face completely but at least it's better than keeping it bare." He said as he pulled the hood over the brunette's head, trying his best to cover the other's face.

Haechan didn't complain and let him do it. He just observed the older's features that were being lighted up by one of the street lamp's light which was seeping through in the middle of the alleyway somehow.

That same light started to slowly get brighter and it seemed to be getting closer? And that's when they realised . . .

"I guess hide and seek is over for you Mark." A disgustingly cheery voice said.

Mark got alarmed as he heard that and in a rush he swiftly pulled the younger behind him not really caring that the other nearly tripped while doing so. As he put himself in front, he stared at the muscular man who was around ten feets away from them, if you estimate it.

"Oh, come on. We just started. It's going to be no fun if we end now. Don't you think?" Mark said with a simple smile forming on his lips. He could do nothing but joke about the situation if he wanted to keep himself calm.

Haechan didn't understand how he was so calm in such a situation to the point that he could joke about it but that thought got scratched away when he heard what came out of the other man's mouth.

"Who's behind you?" He asked as he tried to get a glance of Haechan.

Well Mark made his job easier since he ended up dragging him in front of him with his hand keeping Haechan's head low so that the other couldn't recognise the face and said,
"He's one of your toys I found around so if you care . . ."

Mark took a pocket knife out and pointed it to the younger's neck not touching it yet, but still close enough to make Haechan gulp in fear since he new that Mark was able to kill.

"Don't you think this is a little bit too much as a punishment for not listening to you?" He muttered lowly, wanting him to change his mind.

"Shut it!" Mark said back without moving his lips a lot, it coming out low as he kept his eyes trained on the other's movements.

The man scoffed amused as he said,
"Like I care about what you do . . ." His words trailed off as he got a glance of a familiar bracelet that didn't get covered up by the sleeve of the hoodie.