Intruders

"I swear to God you hitting people will really get us killed one day and the same goes with you not shutting up." A hushed voice, behind the pile of boxes - in the left corner of the warehouse - that everyone was staring towards, said as he stared with a judging look at the two people crouching next to him.

Before any of the two could answer, they were interrupted by a voice booming through the silence their actions created.

"Who's there?" Johnny took the initiative as the oldest and spoke up. "I advise you to come out now unless you want things to get worse."

When the tall blond heard that, he immediately looked to the older ones next to him and said, "Should we?"

What he didn't realise is that he accidentally said it too loudly to the point that it reached the others' ears, that weren't supposed to hear.

"Yes, you should." Johnny replied getting closer to the place.

Sighing, the oldest of the three stood up slowly with the other two following him behind but before that he whispered something in both of their ears.

It being,
"it's time to act."

They made a smile appear on their faces and went out to reveal themselves to the boys who were expecting to see who they were.

Light to exaggerated gasps left the lips of those people as they recognised the familiar figures.

"Renjun, Jisung and  . . . pink haired dude who drinks too much coffee?" Haechan's tongue slipped and when that happened he quickly covered his mouth not wanting Ten to scold him again.

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment." The pink haired said before getting lightly elbowed and told to shut up by Renjun.

To what Haechan said, Ten instead just made a face asking how he knew the others to which he didn't have to reply to since Renjun did it for him. "He used to work at our café but now quit."

"Oooh . . . That's cool and everything but what are you guys doing here?" Johnny said as he eyed them. "Jisung?"

Jisung, who was staring at another blond, came back to reality and faced the man that was a meter or more so away from him.

He was caught on the spot so a stupid generic answer is what he replied with.

"We were looking for our ball."

The words came out so flawlessly, as if he practiced it in his head a thousand of times, but in reality it just took him a second to come up with it.

"Ball?" Lucas stared questioning. "How did you even get in here in the first place?"

"Umm . . ."

It was safe to say that none of them new how to give a response to that since they didn't think they would be caught.

"That's not important right now. What's important is . . . " Chenle paused in the middle of his sentence wanting to create some unneeded suspense for some unknown reason before continuing with,
"Have you found the ball?" He exclaimed with a cheerful voice.

None of them was surprised, not even the three intruders, as they knew that Chenle loved to cause drama, suspense or anything that could get any kind of reaction, when obviously it was an appropriate time, like now.

Because they all knew the boys standing in front of them.

Actually, okay maybe Haechan wasn't accustomed to Chenle's or anyone's behaviour here - this includes Mark for the fact that he discovered a new side of the older - but he started to get a taste of how it could be if he got close without causing trouble.