No Whys Asked

Time skip to after school

Haechan was glad that he got to return at home earlier then he normally does. So no extra pain was added but with how his mind works he was still angry at himself for not standing up and just let them do what they wanted to do and that meant...

One cut...
Two cuts...
Three cuts...
And so on until they became five.

Deep sighs and muffled cries of pain could be heard coming from the bathroom.

Crimson red blood was now decorating his left arm by flowing down like a river does until the droplets hit the floor and left a stain.

Haechan put the object in one of his pockets an then washed the lower part of his left arm. After it was clean he wiped the blood stains off the floor with a mop before it was too late.

Tomorrow was the last day for his school so no homeworks had to be done and that gave him a chance to get extra hours of sleep.

It was already dark outside when Haechan woke up hearing someone shouting his name calling for him. He went downstairs to find lights on in the kitchen. When he entered the room he saw his dad sitting on a chair with a folder and some other things in front of him on the table while smoking a cigarette.

When his dad finished smoking he got up and threw the cigarette in the the trash can. Then he set back down in his previous place.

"Come here."

Haechan listened and got near to where his dad was sitting.

"Sign this and stamp your fingerprint on it too. You can read it if you want and if you don't like it then you can leave it."

Haechan frowned. It has been so long since he heard his dad's voice being so calm and with an average tone.

But that frown disappeared and he did not question his attitude. He just did what his dad asked.

Haechan was nearly done when he imprinted his last fingerprint on the paper and closed the folder. He was not bothered to read the paper as he was too tired to do so and all that was in his mind was just to go back upstairs to his room and sleep in his comfy bed.

When Haechan was near to leave his dad called him with that same tone. For a second he thought 'why' again but then left it.

"Haechan you sure you don't want to read it?"
His dad asked with a small hint of concern which Haechan did not catch.

"No, I don't think I need to." Haechan answered getting tired .

"You sure about that son?"

"Yes!" He was really getting annoyed now.

His dad sighed and what he said next was the last thing he heard from his dad that night.

"Don't regret it. Okay?"

"I won't!"

After that Haechan ran upstairs and made himself comfortable in his bed after locking the door.

At the back of his mind a question starting with 'Why' was lingering but sleep came way before he could even think about it. So he just left it and slept.

The next day, which was the last day of school, when Haechan woke up it was silent. He had his usual day but when he came back from school it was still silent and when he also went to bed. It was still silent. Haechan never questioned it and just let it be. He enjoyed that silence.

Time skip to back to school in September

That same silence from months ago was now becoming deadly. It was too silent for his liking.

The whole of summer he was home alone. His dad disappeared somewhere and he has no clue about where his dad is now.

For once he was thankful school started again.

He got ready as always and then headed out.

At school

"Class today you can seat wherever you want since it's the first day. Then I will plan a sitting plan later on this week." Their new teacher announced excited.

Haechan was wondering why God hates him so much. Just why did Mark and him have to be in the same class.

Mark had a straight face when he made eye contact with the younger. It did not amuse him that much.

All went well and Haechan was at home now laying on his bad. Nothing happened at school.

'It was probably because it was the first day. Whatever."

After not so long soft snores were heard coming from the, now freshly dyed, purple haired boy.

Time Skip

One of the worst ways to wake up is waking up with a headache and another one is waking up with three people in each side of you with a bet and you being chained to the wall.

Haechan was now suffering both of them. He doesn't know how everything happened but the last thing he remembers is being in the garden looking for a noise which was coming from there.

The door in front of him opened and light came shining in.

"Boss, it's him." One of the male said pointing at the now vulnerable boy with his bet.

"Fancy meeting you here." The man standing in front of him voiced out. His voice ringing like he was smarking behind that mask which was covering half of his face.

It was somehow recognizable but Haechan couldn't put his finger on it. He wanted to ask 'why was he there' and 'why were they doing that to him' but nothing came out from his mouth. He was somehow scared and he hated it.

"Well I am not that surprised that he is his son." He continued.

When the man in front of him was near to take his mask off and reveal his face...
Haechan blacked out.