PROLOUGE

'I am Jeon Jungkook, and I will not accept you as my mate because I already have a GIRLFRIEND'

I knew it, no matter how many times I try I'm still rejected.

-+=+-

Well I'll introduce myself, I am Kim Taehyung.No matter how hard I try I'll always be useless.

"You are not useless! you're special, you're a blessing to us!"

That's what my brother said to me, before we accidentally split apart.

I'm still waiting for Jimin though.

It's already been an hour, he's still not here.

I guess I'll take this time to write on my journal then.

I sigh out in relief because it's been a while I wrote in this journal, my comfort zone, thing, I would rather say.

Date:June,24 2016
Hi journal it's been a while, I already turned 20 and still no signs of my mate. And also Jimin isn't here yet.
I just came to say hi.
Hi.
Just kidding, I actually wanted to share a qoute.
"In the end people regret chances that they didn't take, because they will be more hurt than the other."
-V

I close the journal and and put it away under my desk's cabinet underneath.
I let out an exasperated sigh.

I heard knocking on the door.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs towards the door.

As I begin to step towards the door the banging gets louder and louder.

And then suddenly. A smell of Lavender and Freshly Brewed Coffee hit my nose and then I hear my wolf howl and say.

'MATE'

I am excited as much as Uro is, I mean finally after all this time I meet my mate!

I then opened the door and tall man just a few inches taller than me stood.

There he was. My mate. He was handsome. He had chestnut hair and a mole on his nose and he looks like a bunny.

His eyes is a color of Dark Hazel.

I was about to open my mouth to speak but he beat me to it.

"Look, I know you're excited to meet me but.

I don't want you as my mate"

Those words where enough to convince me to not be in his path.And before I knew it tears were pricking at the side of my eyes.

Dammit! I thought. I thought I could experience love again. But the Moon Goddess knew otherwise...

"Hey do you hear me?" He started. Then he walked towards me. With the most horrifying look on his face. He looked. Disgusted.
He picked me up by my collar and slammed me against the wall.

"I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

I just nodded in response

"ARE YOU A MUTE?SPEAK UP!"

"Y-yes, I-I did"

He finally let me go

"Good because I am Jeon Jungkook the son of the Solar pack's Alpha and I will not accept you as my mate, because I already have a girlfriend!"

"Y-yes, can y-you leave n-now?"

He just grunted in response.

"What's your name?" He asked me

"K-kim Taeh-hyung"

He just nodded and left.

I just sat there. Crying. Painfully.

I thought I could be loved.
I just wanted to know how it felt to be loved.
I just thought maybe someone would accept me.
I thought love was supposed to feel good not feel bad.