Twilight goddess

Third Person POV.

The howls of the wind breeze blows through the forest trees. The base of a castle, the moonlight illuminated through it's windows.

They looked at it in amusement and fear, it held a creepy vibe to it, specially at night. V clenched his fists and jaw.

"So, V, what exactly in the world are you? You don't look like a werewolf to be honest..." Jimin asked him in a silent voice.

They started walking to a secret path, V chuckled and answered.

"Fallen iris, but the moon goddess, lent me her power. I'm a moon blessing like Baekhyun and Jisoo.." Taehyung trailed off at Jisoo's name Baekhyun stiffened. "A moon blessing is, a somewhat stronger version of a wolf" Taehyung finished.

"V, will Taehyung, wake up in this battle?" Baekhyun asked worriedly and jumped over a boulder.

Taehyung inhaled and looked at him with an unreadable expression.

Chanyeol looked at his mate and pecked him on the cheek to make him less worried.

"We can't be sure to win this fight, once you defeat Irene, Taehyung will be shocked and probably rage, there will be chaos, and no order" Hyungsik stated. Jimin gasped and his eyes twinkled with sadness and shock.

"He'll hate us?" Jin questioned.

"Most likely, his future father-in-law and his own brother, but Jisoo, she has a higher chance of explaining it to Tae" V answered truthfully, Ryujin who was silent on the whole trip finally spoke.

"I-I know where she is, J-Jisoo, the girl with the m-moon blessing right?" She stuttered, Namjoon then suddenly stopped and signalled everyone else.

"Hoseok, why didn't Y/N come? I know she's hiding something from us" Namjoon stated and V's eyes read Hoseok expression.

"Yeah, I noticed that about Y/N too" Chanyeol rubbed his temple and suddenly came to a realization. "Maybe, she's a spy?" Everyone listened intently and V agreed.

"We can worry about Y/N later, let's find Jisoo first, tell us where she is" V walked to Ryujin and she nodded.

"I can make a portal to people I have bonded with, but only 3 people can go" Ryujin stated and opened up a portal. "But, I don't know how to return them, because once you enter, you need to find your own way, I'm sorry"

"T-Then I ca- No Baek-hyung, we need you here to stop Irene" V cut Baekhyun off, Baekhyun then looked at V dismayed. "B-Bu- Jimin hyung, Yoongi hyung can I count on you?" Baekhyun was cut off again.

Jimin and Yoongi nodded and went to the portal.

"It still doesn't make sense how you bonded with Jisoo" Jin said and Ryujin smiled faintly.

"I-I'll tell later, goodluck Mochi and Catboy" Before Jimin could argue Ryujin closed the portal.

"I can just teleport us inside" V announced and everyone groaned.

"Why couldn't you just do it in the first place?" Hoseok's eye twitched and V apologized. Sort of...

"Well, imagining a fucking castle where I fought my own power-crazed mom 5 years ago isn't fucking hard right?"

Hoseok thought deeply and realized.

"S-Sorry, Tae- I mean V" I prefer Taehyung more than this snob.

Good thing V didn't hear and started to enchant.

The ground they were standing on lit up with white and strange symetrical patterns appeared.