Merrily, happily, giddly.

Taehyung POV.

I am so deep in thought right now, am I dreaming in this moment?

We were currently eating in my room by we I mean, Me, Jimin, and Bambam.

Jungkook really did accept me and Uro. I'm happy. Unbeknownst to me. I found myself smiling at the thought of him accepting us.

"...Ung....Teah..Hyung....Tae.....TAEHYUNG!" I jolted by the yelling of my name.

I looked at the culprit and saw a Jamless red hot chili pepper dwarf midget that still has no jams and is a beach.

"Yes Chiminie?" I asked curiously.

"You're spacing out again" Jimin said with worry all over voice and put up a concerned face.

"Yeah, in this day I counted like 8 times?" Bambam told me and I was shocked, 8 times? Really that's how long?

"So did something good happen to make you feel like this? Any things you want to tell us? Any news? Spill the tea tae" Jimin-hyung said wiggling his eyebrows and clasping then rubbing them together not forgetting the evil grin and not but not least. The evil laugh.

"Muuhuhuhuwahahaha" He laughed maniacally and I was amused from his actions.

"Muhuhuhuhuwawahahahahahaha" I laughed with him. Then he laughed again.

"Mwahahahhahahahahahahahah"

And I did too.

"Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

"Wooooheheheheiieieieihie"

"Mwuahahahahahahuuuhihuhoo"

"Mwu-" Before Chim could laugh Bambam already knocked him out with his power. Dreamscape.

Then we heard the soft snores coming from Jiminie.

"You spent atleast..."

He stopped briefly before down looking at his watch on his wrist back up.

"3 minutes and 42.9 seconds laughing about nothing and evily grinning and wasted my precious time. Now speak"

He said with seriousness all in his words once Bambam says that you'd talk, don't hesitate and answer him already so I did.

"JungkookiejustconfessedtomeandIlikeditandhesaidIwasataegerandImayormaynotlikedscratchthatIloveditallwaytoomuchandIsethisnametoJungkookieandnowhe'swillingtogivemeachanceandtrytoacceptme" I said so fast that I swear it could've dashi run out of Bambam's rage face.

"Whoah, slow down there Taeger, you're mouth is becoming like a Cheetah's" He said chuckling in amusement at his own joke.

"I said, Jungkookie confessed to me and I liked it and he said I was a Taeger and I may or may not liked scratch that Ioved it all way too much and I set his name to Jungkookie and now he's willing to give me a chance and try to accept me" I said in a much more slower and calmer pace.

Then Bambam's eyes widened and his face paled and looked shock.

"N-no way" He stuttered.

"What is it?" I asked in confusion.

"You made his heart soft Tae hahaha oh my god!" He exclaimed and laughed so loudly that it woke up Jimin and asked what it was. Then I looked at him and said everything, just for him to go back down again. I am so confuzzled.

"What do you guys mean???" I whined out of confusion.

Then Bambam picked up Jimin and dragged him outside and said.