🌸E P I L O G U E🌸

The bells above their head chimed, their friends, families, and relatives cheered and congratulated the newly wedded couple.

The couple broke from the kiss and smiled at eachother.

"I love you, my wifey" Jungkook lovingly smiled at his mate, who was, Kim Taehyung, and now, is Jeon Taehyung, still carrying their 4 month old pup.

"I love you more, my bunny hubby" Taehyung giggled and held on the bouqet of flowers, they touched foreheads and felt heartbeats become one.

-+=+-

"Hello, please enjoy yourselves" Jungkook shook the hand of guests and smiled politely.

"Hey Jungkook! This is my mate Rosé, ain't she a beauty?" Lisa came up and introduced her mate.

"Nice to meet you" Rosé held out her hand, and Jungkook held out his, they shook hands for a while and stopped. "Please take care of your mate, and congrats"

The guests congratulated him, meanwhile, Taehyung was talking to his friends at a table. Jungkook saw this and he excused himself from the guests.

"Please excuse me" Jungkook waved his hand and the guests waved back then continued talking.

"Urgh, Tae, I swear, I'm totally gonna be married this year and it will be more romantic than yours" Jimin huffed and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung giggled at his bestfriend's statement.

"Minnie, I know we promised that we're gonna be married on the same day, but Kookie  couldn't help it" Taehyung took a sip of his juice.

Bambam snickered and put his hand down on the table.

"I can't fucking believe the youngest out of the three of us will get married first" Yugyeom smirked.

"Well, my little sunflower, let's get married right away" Bambam scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Be respectful first" Bambam sneered and the whole table laughed.

Then Taehyung felt his Alpha getting near and whipped his head around.

"Hey baby, how are you doing?" Jungkook asked and he sat down, then entertwined their fingers.

"Jungkook, let Taetae have some fun, besides! We can't be young forever" Mark rolled his at Jungkook.

Jungkook glared and ignored Mark.

Jackson smiled at his mate and pinched his pinched his cheeks.

"Are you just jealous that Tae and Kook are gonna have a little family together?" Jackson asked to which Mark blushed furiously.

"N-No! I'm j-just saying t-that he s-should enj-j-joy bec-because having l-little ones are gonna b-be tiring" Mark said stuttering.

"We could make one if you'd like?" Jackson asked hopefully yet teasingly.

Mark raised a brow and pinched his mates thigh.

"OucH! baBe whAt the fUck?!" Jackson rubbed his thigh and gritted his teeth. "I'm gonna punish you for that" Jackson let out a low growl. Mark's mouth twitched and he stood up.

"Chase me first biatch" Mark sassed and ran away. Jackson shook his head, and ran after his mate in the crowd.

"Namjoon, let's make a child" Jin blurted and Namjoon choked on his food.