Love to last.

Taehyung POV.
As we finally split our ways Jungkook gave me one last kiss and left.

I made my way to the room of Chimchim and Yoongi-hyung, of course, meaning they shared a room, I have to be extremely careful because of Meowmeow-hyung.

-+=+-

As I was walking there, I encountered Hoseokie-hyung.

"Hey Taetae!" He happily chirped while smiling so bright that the sun can't even be compared.

"Hi Hoseokie-hyung!" I happily replied, trying to match his wide smile that reached his eyes.

"Where'ya goin'?" He questioned while eyeing me up and down and with a raised eyebrow. "It's early in the morning and you're up huh? Besides, what were you doing this early in the morning?" He said in a questioning yet demanding tone.

"Oh, I cooked for you guys, I mean, Jin-hyung helped too, and Kookie sort'a came by and, everything escalated and Jin-hyung left so..... I fed Kookie and we like shared kisses, hugs and sweet words.... Mostly all of it was Kookie though" I explained briefly while regaining the memories that happened to both of us, which cause me to blush.

"Oh I see, I'll wake up the others then" He said while scratching his nape. "I don't know about Yoongi though" He said nervously.

"Ah about that don't worry, I'll wake him up" I replied and he looked like he was finally saved.

"I owe you Tae!" He said while kneeling on both his knees and bowing fastly, and there were a few people already awake and looking at us, because Hobi-hyung is currently worshipping me like a Chinese emperor.

I panicked and instantly kneeled down and pulled Hobi-hyung up.

"It's really ok hyung! Now would you p-please stop? P-people are l-looking at us!" I whisper-yelled while stuttered. And people stopped looking at our direction.

"Ok, I'm sorry! Anyways I'm off! See you!" With that he ran off to wake up the Chanbaek couple, although we offered Xiumin and Suho to stay they said they had to leave due to their pack needing to deliver warriors.

Now after 2 minutes of walking I was at their room.

"Ok you can wake them up Taehyung" I thought to myself. Just as I was about to open the door.

"Yoonie faster!"

Wait..... What (0-0")?

"I'm already at my fastest babe!"

"Well do it harder!"

Are t-they...d-doing...that?(oA0)?

"Ok then, you asked for it"

"Ngh, ahhhh"

I-.......... Uhm... Is.. I am confusion...(?.?)

"It's so good, I feel so warm"

"Should I go slower and gentler(?)"

"Yes please, do I have to bend over?"