Live.

Taehyung POV.
I saw 2 figures outside the tent and I freaked out I was about to scream but they came out. Mark and Jackson hyungs,

"Hey Tae told you we would come too" Mark said with a grin on his face.

"Yup, he thought you guys already wandered off, so we were glad we met here on eastwood forest side" Jackson said while taking a deep breath inhaling the fresh air provided by nature.

We then talked about what we were going to do and what to do.

As we were enjoying our fun time, Jimin and Mark suggested something fun, they said we should 'Dance the night away' and I agreed and so did the others and Yoongi-hyung? Yeah he nodded his eyes still closed though.

"Alright then cue the music Bambam!" I said while fist pump in the air.

"Aye captain Tae!" He then got(7😏) a mini bluetooth speaker and connected his phone.

T H E B L U E T O O T H D E V I C E I S C O N N E C T E D S U C C E S F U L L Y.

"Welp, that was weird continue now y'all!" Yugyeom said yelling. "Ok, les hit it!" I said cheerfully, honestly this was like one of the most fun I have ever had we then put Bambam's phone in front of a rock and balanced it.

"Ok so let's see let's give our parts to members!" Jiminie said making me confused "What?" I asked him "I mean, an example like Yoongi is Mina and I'm Chaeyoung like that and we will do their parts" So that's what he meant "Ok I get it now!"

"Ok so then here is our positions, good thing Twice is also a very good band and a pack and we are very close with eachother" Yoongi-hyung said.

"So

Me=Tzuyu
Taehyung=Jihyo, Nayeon
Jimin=Mina
Jackson=Momo
Mark=Sana
Yugyeom=Dahyun
Chanyeol=Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon

Is that okay?" Yoongi-hyung questioned us.

"Of course Yoonie! It's perfect!" Jiminie said back hugging Yoongi-hyung making Yoongi-hyung blush.

"Let's start then" Jackson said standing up in his position, and then we all followed.

The song then started and we copied everything displayed on the screen.

'Lalalalalalala
Lalalalalalala
Lalalalalalala

We copied everything showing and Twice's choreography and sync are amazing, it's just the start and they already are in sync.

And then Nayeon's part came up. And we formed a circle with me in the middle.

'You and me in the moonlight
Byeol kkoch chugje yeollin bam
Ah ah aaah~'

Then Sana's part came up and Mark stood up and followed the steps

'Pado solileul teulgo chumeul chuneun i sungan
I neukkim jeongmal ttagya'

Then soon came Momo's and then Jackson went to the front and did those body waves , while dancing, Mark was saying 'hottie'.

'Badaya uriwa gati nora ah~
Barama neodo ijjugeuro wa ah~'

Then came Chanyeol, and he was killing it.

'Dalbich jomyeong araeso
Neowo nawa sesanggwa
Da gati party all night long
Yeah it's good~'

And then Yoongi-hyung shyly make his way to the front.

'If you wanna have some fun
Jjabjjalhan gonggicheoreom
I sungani teutbyeolhan
Haengboguel nochijima'

Jimin then excitedly made his way to the front and almost tripped but Yoongi-hyung caught him on his way to his original spot.

'ONE TWO THREE LET'S GO!
Jeo uju wiro
Naragaldeut chumchureoga hey!'

Then Chan-hyung went to the front and sang with it.

'Let's dance the night away'

We then swayed our bodies left and right and surprisingly in sync.

Then I went to the front and sang as well.

'Yeah~ ONE TWO THREE LET'S GO!
Jeo bada geonneo
Dullildeus solijilleo
Let's dance the night away'

Dance the night away let's dance the night away(Woo!)x2

'You and me in this cool night
Aaah~
Miso jisneun banjjog dal
Aaah~'

'Geu eonjenga neowa na
Jeo dal dwismyeoneulo
Patileul yeolgilo yagsog
Yeah it's good'

'If you wanna have some fun
Eunbich molaealcheoleom
I sungani teugbyeolhan
Haengbogeul nochijima'

'ONE TWO THREE LET'S GO!
Jeo uju wilo nalagal deus chumchuleo ga hey!
Let's dance the night away!'

'Let's dance the night away~'

'ONE TWO THREE LET'S GO!
Jeo bada geonneo deullildeus solijillo
Let's dance the night away'

'Oneuli
Majimagin deus
soli jilleo jeo meolli
kkeutobsi nalaoleul deus
himkkeos ttwieo deo nopi'

'Oneuli majimagin deus
soli jilleo jeo meolli'

'Ssodajineun byeolbichgwa'

'Let's dance the night away!"

'YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!'

'Let's dance the night away'

'Yeah~
ONE TWO THREE LET'S GO!
Jeo bada geonneo
Deullideus solijillo
Let's dance the night away'

'Yeah yeah yeeaah yeah yeah yeaah'

'LET'S DANCE THE NIGHT AWAYx4'

'Yeah yeah yeeaah yeah yeah yeaah'

'Let's dance the night away'

And that concluded our dance and it's already 4:49 in the morning? Wow that went by fast, so we probably didn't have enough sleep, but we didn't feel tired. And so we continued our journey to the Neolight pack.

-+=+-

3 days have passed and we walked, slept, drank, hang out and ate.
Baek-hyung please if you're there, please, I hope you're there, or our princess please be safe Jis.

Then I hear a faint voice in my head.

'Taetae i-is that you!?' This voice, we're near, Baekhyun-hyung!

'Hyung where are you please tell me you're in Neolight pack!'

'I am here, I'll wait for you my brother, I love you'

'I love you most Baekhyun-hyung, please wait for me' I then choke out a sob and then Jiminie and the others turned their heads to me and ran up to me asking what's wrong.

"Baek-hyung is in Neolight pack" I let out tears of joy as if it was the easiest job to do, to find my brother.

"Let's go then there should just be more 1 kilometer to walk c'mon let's shift guys" Mark said as he shifted, not too long we soon followed.

and went our way over the Neolight pack. See you soon Bacon-hyung

TO BE CONTINUED.