My future Luna

3rd Person POV.

"So here our ratings are rising yet they are dropping, so I'm guessing something must've been wrong with the newest designs, our previous designs rocketed up to 50% while when we released the latest ones they dropped by 38% and-

The saleslady(?) Stopped after seeing her boss smiling at his phone.

She mentally face-palmed and sighed.

"Mr. Jeon, did you hear what I said?" Jeongyeon asked as the other people in the conference room looked at their boss.

"Jeongyeon just because you're a vampire doesn't mean that the boss can't kick your ass" Another worker named Eunha

"What? What are you talking about?" Jeongyeon asked in confusion. "I didn't say something offensive though"

"I meant, silly, he heard everything you said"  Eunha then handed Jeongyeon the designs.

Jeongyeon scoffed.

"These designs are terrible, people have no taste"

"Excuse me?" Someone took a peek in the room and Jungkook knew who it was. "Hi Yoongi-hyung, what brings you here?"

Jungkook stood up and opened the door.

"Taehyung is downstairs in the lobby waiting for you, he said he wanted to see your office" Yoongi then went away and Jungkook said he'll be there soon.

"Uhm, I'll have someone assist the designer so please bear with the designs for now, see you guys, meeting over" Jungkook then went out and grabbed his suitcase.

"D-Did Mr. Jeon just?"

Eunha said shocked.

"Yeah, h-he seems to be i-in a good mood..."

Jeongyeon looked shocked and shrugged.

"Seungkwan, you coming with?" Seungkwan nodded.

"Taemin is already there, so let's go.. Also I want tea" Jeongyeon said and they started to walk out of the room, grabbing their stuff and heading out.

"Then you should've said so dummy" Seungkwan said.

Jungkook POV.

I was wondering why Tae would be here.

I went with Yoongi-hyung downstairs using the elevator.

Once we reached the ground floor, I instantly saw Tae sitting on one of the chairs.

He then looked at my direction and he waved excitedly.

"Kookie, Kookie, Kookie!" He stood up and ran to me.

"Hi pup, why are you here?" I asked him and he hugged me, I hugged back.

"Can we eat dinner together?" He asked eagerly.

"Pup we just had our meal, but I wouldn't mind if we just have a date" I chuckled and kiss him on the forehead.

"Yoongi-hyung can you please take my suitcase and things back home?"

"Yes boss" Yoongi-hyung responded. He grumbled and took my stuff in his car.

When we watched him go away he waved us goodbye.

"Yoongi-hyung calls you boss?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Well he is my company's spokesperson..." I answered and began to drag Tae out of the building guiding him by the waist to my car.

"Protective much?" Taehyung teased and giggled.

"You know sometimes I forget that you're a werewolf like me"

We went inside the car, I put my keys in and started to rev it up.

"Why? I Bacon and Channie hyung says I feel like one" He smiled proudly.

"Hahaaha, you're more like Tiger, now where does my kitten want to go?" He looked at me surprised.

"We're gonna have a date with you in a suit?" Taehyung laughed as his sweet deep voice filled the car.

"Well then, let's go to the mall and buy myself some good clothes" We then drove off heading towards the mall.

——————————
A few Twice songs later
——————————

"Ok Taetae, that's enough, we're here" I said then parked the car.

"But Koooookiiieeee, it's almost finished" Tae whined.

"Baby you can finish the song later once we're home, ok pup?" I said as I caressed his cute face.

"oNe dOesn'T siMply Not finiSh tWicE's songs! beSides! Fancy is new Bop!!!" Tae exclaimed.

"If you finish it later you'll get 3 tubs of ice cream later" I said and smiled.

"Ok I'm easy to deal with, let's go, let's go, what're we waiting for?" He excitedly jumped on his seat and went of the car.

I chuckled and went out, locking it.

"You promise me Kookie?" I nod and smiled.

"Let's go pup, you'll pick out my clothes ok?" He clapped excitedly and kissed my cheek.

"I will?!" 

"Yup" I said popping the P.

"Then let's go!"

He grabbed my arm and dragged me near the entrance.

And I'll just tell you guys what happens next time.

The author is having a vacation leave. Maybe 2 weeks?

So They'll be putting this book on hold.

Bye! Thank you for supporting.

TBC.