Beginning of the end.[1]

Irene POV.

I let out a chuckle as my plan is starting to progress.

"Mhmhm, let's see who has the last laugh, Jeon, your reign of foolishness will be plunged into eternal slumber, and my kingdom of liberation shall arise!" I said as I covered my face with my hands while laughing maniacally.

Then I stopped as soon as the door opened.

I glanced at the person.

"Your grace I've arrived"

"It's you again, huh? I only have time for handsome guys" I turned around as I stared at him.

"Tch, shut up, I'm getting there" He said. "Anyways report as of now is, I've seen what that pack can do"

"You're lucky you were left out there in the forest! You're lucky that I've deemed to see you had potential Jihoon! But now I'm starting to lose hope"

"By all means Your Grace, we never had hope to begin with, only fate can decide who'll win and who will fall" He said surely, I know he had more to say so I raised my hand and curled my index back and forth.
"And also, I'm sure Jeon has sent a spy and I know that our enemy is, here!" He yelled. I was shocked because I didn't even realize that there might be a spy.

Then we heard footsteps coming our way.

The girl's eyes were staring like a cat so fierce that looked like she was always serious.

"Hwang Yeji, tell me your report, and I Do. Not. Want. Any. Detail. Left. Out" I emphasized the last seven words.

"Yes ma'am, my mission was quite successful, only 1 person didn't agree, her name is Shin Ryujin, she doesn't want to agree with any of our doings, but, Lee Chaeryoung, Shin Yuna, and Choi Jisu(Lia) had agreed" She said as she slid 2 folders on my desk.

"Oh? I was expecting more Yeji, tell me, is that all?" I said in a slur voice.

"Only for the girls ma'am"

This girl has a potential, she's useful and intelligent, how lucky I am.

"Continue dear" I said as I glanced at Jihoon as he shrugged his shoulders when I looked at him.

"We have 8 boys, first is Bang Chan, desperate for his brother's situation, then we have Kim Woojin, his wish is to find his older brother, Lee Minho wishes to find his missing father, Hwang Hyunjin-"

I cut her off.

I raised my brow at the name Hwang Hyunjin.

"Hwang Hyunjin? Are you 2 related by any means?" I asked as sat on my desk and got the report folder.

"No ma'am, I don't know him, there are a lot of Kims, Parks, Lees, and many more, so it's most likely a coincidence" She explained, "Will I continue miss?" She asked unsurely.

"Interesting, proceed child"

"Yang Jeongin who just wants to see his destined mate already" I scoffed at this boy's profile, how foolish wasting one wish, yet, is wasting it on finding his mate.

I nod at her as sign to continue.

"Cha Eunwoo, who wants, nothing but his mate as well. Moon Bin, he wants to have money and riches to support his little sister in school, lastly Park Jinwoo, he just wants a house to suit him, his mate and family.

"Good, you've pleased me as always Yeji, it's just like yesterday, like I found you wandering around in the forest, a sweet child, that knows nothing about the cruel world" I stood up from my desk as I approached her and pat her head.

"You've done well Yeji, now go to your room and rest, you and Seulgi will train our latest recruits" She nodded and walked away, closing the door along the way with a thud.

"Jihoon, you see that?" He shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes. "That's how successful you must be, but you bought 2 girls here, so it's a bit of exception, tell me their names"

"Kim Yongsun and Moon Byul Yi" He yawned as he scratched his temple. "Can I go now?"

This made me a bit annoyed but I nodded nonetheless.

He then walked out of the room and took one last glance and closed the door.

I then smirked wickedly.

"Children of the fallen, I will make you rise up and unleash the power within, but no matter your rank is, you shall only be given with one power, you must sacrifice the others just to focus on one power, let us commence, Jeon Hyungsik, you've made a bad decision, and now that decision rests in your hands, this is the beginning of the end Jeon, and I can't wait to make you suffer"

The door opened to reveal.

"What is it Y/N?" I smirked mischievously and went to Y/N. "You've got nothing to worry about, it's gonna begin"

 "You've got nothing to worry about, it's gonna begin"