Please don't. (ChanBaek chap)

Baekhyun POV.
I can't believe when Taehyung found me, I found my mate, it was a dream come true! He's really a good guy, he's good looking, or should I say handsome, he's delicate with me, he spoons me when I sleep, he's babying me and spoiling me at times, but there's one thing though, he barely has time for me because of pack duties.

But here we are right now at our room, well he shared it with me because I'm his mate, and he was against me not being in the same room as him. We were laying down on the bed with my head on his chest and his right hand on my waist and his left hand stroking my hair gently, talk about a gentle giant though. We were watching a movie called Twilight (A/N:TaeKook and ChanBaek are still better love stories than Twilight)

And it's a werewolf movie, then the vampires and the werewolves meet and this short haired girl and 2 jungle looking kids come and show the vision of the future, the vampires lost the fight.

"Baby, I have pack duty later" He blurted out of nowhere.

I pouted at his words and he seemed to notice and smiled at me apologetically. He then pulled me close and kissed my head.

"I'm sorry Hyunhyun, I know I promised to cuddle and rest with you, but please understand Hun" This giant elf...

"Fine, but promise me we'll be able to have time together, just us ok?" He gently smiled and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips.

"I promise Hun, now let's get up" He said and I complied so his arms can be free.

Then he stretched his arms in the air making his shirt rise up and expose his abs.

I bit my lip and realized I was staring. He noticed me and laughed a bit.

Then he went to me and pulled me by his chest.

"I know you liked seeing them Baekhyunie, now feel them and tell me if you love it" He said teasingly and I obliged nervously.

I then grabbed a hold of his stomach and kept on feeling his abs, I was blushing furiously and decided to stop.

"Y-You should p-probably go Yeolie" I said then turned around and walked out of the room.

I could hear him chuckle and yell.

"DON'T WORRY HUN, YOU'RE GOING TO EXPERIENCE WHAT THIS MUSCLES ARE GOING TO DO!"

I walked faster out of the hallway and went to Taehyung's room.

"TAAAEEEEE!!!" I bursted through the door just to find Taehyung on top of Jungkook french kissing each other, then they both stopped and Tae became embarrased and hid behind the covers. I could see his mate smirking at him and pat the lump on the bed. "Uuuhhhhmmmm, please tell Tae to come to the kitchen" I requested.

"I will, I just have to make him move" He said then began pulling the covers of off Taehyung. "Taeeee*Grunts* Coommmeee oooon *grunts*" I awkwardly smiled and left them alone.

"Hmm, maybe I should call Kyungie, nah, he said he was busy with Kai last night though" I began walking and exploring the pack house to ponder who to talk to. Then an idea came to mind and I happily gasped in realization. Then I bolted out of the hallways to go to the clinic.

-+=+-

Hmmm, where is- OH there it is!

I then gently opened the sliding clinic door and peeked inside, I saw Jin treating a patient and Hoseok beside them and holding the person's hand. I became worried and began to approach them. But I was also wanting to see the person.

"Jin, what happened?" I asked quietly afraid if I made a noise I may startle the person on the bed.

"They were found near the pack training grounds, they seem to have been beaten up and they have deep wounds, and you won't believe this but this person I Hobi's mate" So that's why Hobi's here.