Nierembergia.

Jungkook POV.

I'm in the garden waiting for Lisa, sitting on a picnic table. I'm planning on telling her. Or I am telling her, that I accepted Taehyung. When I called him I swear his voice becomes more like an angel's the more I hear it.

Not long after Lisa came running up to me.

"Hey, Jeongguk" She said while panting and breathing heavily, clearly signifying she ran all the way here.

"Lisa, hi, I heard you still see Rosé" I said calmly.

Lisa stiffened.

"I-I, uhm...Jungkook...I..Wha-"

I cut her off.

"It's ok Lisa, I can't stand in the way of your lovelife, and you guys are destined for that, now I want you to know I accepted Taehyung" I said getting of the picnic table.

"Oh really? That's great, was he happy?" She asked me.

"Yeah, very much, the same as me" I said going to the pack house.

then I signalled her to follow me and she did.

"Oh, so where are we going?"

"You and the others are helping me plan a date for Taetae" I responded.

"Aw, You've got nicknames now?" She teased.

"Tch, shut up if you still want to return to Rosé" I mocked back.

Then she gasped.

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh I would if I couldn't"

Then we burst out laughing.

Then stopped cause we look like psychopaths.

"Just find Namjin, Suhan, 2Jae and Hoseok, I think they are at the mini-café" I informed her.

"Ok, I'll go now" She said as she ran off away from my sight.

"Alright time to go to my fathers office" I mumbled to myself.

-+=+-

As I reached his office I knocked on the door and went inside and saw my mother and father sitting on a couch fit for 3 people. Then they turn their attention to me

"Father, may I speak to you and mother?"

"Of course, we're your parents Kook, what is the matter anyways? Is there an intruder? Is there a death?" My mother said solemnly.

"I would like you guys to help me when Taehyung returns? I'm planning on having a date with him" When I said that my parents were shocked.

"Of course! We would totally help you son! Why didn't you tell us way sooner?" My father said standing up going up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"My son is grown up!" He said with a big smile, and I responded with an awkward smile.

Then I hear an ahem.

"Don't you mean..Our son?" My mother questioned.

Me and my father laughed at her.

"But, Gguk, you need to atleast find out what Taehyung likes, so you should go and talk to him" My mother said thoughtfully.

"Oh yeah, thanks mom, I'll go now, bye mom, bye dad"

"Bye son" They both said.

And then I went out of my father's office to go to my room.