Heat.(M)

Taehyung POV

After Jin-hyung and Baek-hyung left I went looking for Jiminie and Bambam.

I was gonna look for them at their rooms then I was on my to their quarters, which where around a corner, when I bumped into a boy.

"Oof" He fell with a thud.

While I just simply got pushed back.

"Excuse me, sorry" I apologized.

"No it's o-okay sir, I sh-should've-" He looked up and he stopped midway. "I should've, I should've... TAEHYUNG?!" He yelled shocked.

"Uhm do I know you?" I asked confused, because who in the right state of mind will suddenly scream out my name, and it came out from a person's mouth I probably didn't even meet?

"Y-you don't remember me? I-I'm Daehwi!"

"W-well, if I knew you before, I'm so sorry, I got into an accident, but don't worry! I'll try to remember you!" I stated.

Then I saw his face, it was devastated.

Then a tear slipped from his eye.

I panicked.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

"N-no, it's ok" Then he looked down and excuse himself.

'Who was that guy?'

'I don't know Uro, but he seemed, strange, in a good way..'

'Well, we can't seem to remember him'

'I know, I feel bad'

'You don't have too'

With that I made my way to my Best friend's room. Of course since Chimchim is near I went to his room first.

I then kicked down the door with a loud sound.

"Good morning friends!" I then looked around the room to realize it was dark, -_-# that dork must still be asleep, then I got an idea, I then went to Jimin's bed and whispered,

"Jimin-ah, Yoongi-hyung has another mate"

"No, not my Yoonie-bear~" He whined.

"You're watching him float away" I snickered and kept whispering.

"Nooooooo, Yoonie-beawr come back to minmin pwease"

I then was gonna whisper again but the door opened.

"Tae" It was Yoongi-hyung.

"Hi meowmeow-hyung" I greeted.

"What are you doing?"

"Whispering to Jimin while he's asleep"

"Is that fun? Because even though I beat up your mate from training I still wasn't able to have fun"

"Well yes, messing with Jimin is actually fun"

"Ok then" Then Yoongi-hyung went beside me. "Don't take this seriously ok?" He said and I nod.

"Hey Jimin" He whispered. "I'm running away with Taehyung" He mentioned my name and I was shook and giggled a bit. "He's way more cuter, more beautiful and much more stronger, he's way more polite"

He said and we both giggled.

Then we heard sobbing from Jimin.

"N-no, please don't leave me Yoonie" He said in his sleep.

Then I looked at Yoongi-hyung with an awkward expression.