Lover boy.

Jungkook POV.
As I was awoken from my erotic dream I jolted out of bed and looked at my clock. 5:43 AM.

I then walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to get a glass of banana milk to calm myself down, don't judge me I love banana milk. I've been addicted to it since my mother introduced it to me.

I then took out a glass and poured the milk.

When I was drinking something I instantly realized I wasn't alone and then I saw there was a person and Jin-hyung cooking something and happily chatting then I cleared my throat to signify I was here, of course I cleared it when I was still drinking my milk. Then they both turned around and I was shocked. I then choked on my drink and coughed.

"T-Tae? You're back!" I said while happily running towards Taehyung. He looks surprised just as I was.

I then pulled him into a tight hug, I then looked at him and cupped his face, I then proceeded to kiss him on the lips, I was still hugging him.

I then licked his lower lips for entrance. He didn't let me then I groped his butt and he yelped then I slid my tongue exploring his caverns, then I pulled away needing for air a string of saliva connecting us.

Then someone cleared their throat then I realized Jin-hyung was also there with us, shit! I mentally cursed.

"I'll leave now Taekook couple, and Tae our cooking is finished thanks for helping me, even though it was the other way around" Jin-hyung then bowed himself politely and left.

"J-Jungkook? C-can you let go now? I c-can't breathe" Taehyung side struggling to get out of my grip.

"Ah, I'm so sorry baby" He then blushed and looked down at his feet.

"I-Is this re-real? Are y-you really c-calling me that?" He murmured to himself and I looked at him confused and I realized what he meant.

"Tae, baby, what makes you think don't think that I mean it?"He then looked at me then back down.

"Tae" I said sternly. "Look at me please?" I asked, he still didn't look, and I put my index finger on his chin and made him look at me. "Tae, I've changed, we talked about this, didn't we pup?" I asked him and he nodded and I pulled him into another kiss, I then hugged him and inhaled his scent. "God I love so much, you're mine ok? And I'm yours baby" I then kissed his forehead as a sign of assurance.

"Ko-I mean, Jungkook?" He questioned me and looked at me with those eyes, "those cute eyes, that hold a thousand stars. A whole galaxy, and my whole universe"

What I didn't realize was I said that out loud.

Then he looked at me surprised and giggled.

"You're so cheesy Koo-Jungkook" He said and I frowned that he didn't continue that nickname. "Tae, please don't hesitate to use that nickname, ok? We're together now, well I'm still courting you but you know what I mean right?"

"Ok K-Kookie, I trust you" He said then hugged me and let go. "Let's eat, the food is gonna get cold Kookie" I chuckled and pulled his hand over to the table and made him sit down. I gawked over the food that he and Jin-hyung made, even though I know Taehyung almost cooked all of this.

"You made a lot Tae is someone else coming?" I asked instantly remembering about the others.

"Oh them? They're still asleep though, so you can eat as many as you want" He said and I looked at the food he made and there were a lot! "I made gimbap, naengmyeon, bindaetteok, dak-kkochi and kimchi fried rice!" He happily exclaimed and started getting dishes and spoon and forks.