Downfall

Taehyung POV

It's just been only 3 hours and no sign of Jimin.

'Taehyung'

'Yes?'

'I sense something wrong'

"What? what do you mean?"

'Go upstairs and pack your stuff the eclipse is here, they're just about 4 hours near you run and do as I say'

"How about Chim? We can't leave him"

'Taehyung, he already left, he saw them and he never came back, he fled and ran away, I'm so sorry"

"It's okay Uro he did what's best, atleast you're here for me,now no time to waste"

After 1 hour of packing I'm finally done, I just brought 10 pieces of shirts, 5 underwear, and 6 pants, of course I can't forget about my journal and phone. I took mine and Chim's wallet.Gosh I'm so sorry Jiminie.

And then when I went outside they're here. I sense them.I gulped and I shifted I ran as fast as I could. I used one of my powers. TELEPORTATION. of course instead of me teleporting. I sent them ontop of a volcano. I'm serious though.

of course me still being the idiot I am.

Got lost.

I ruffle my hair out of frustration.

'Calm down Tae. Look for an abandoned shelter a cave anything, I can sense the weather,It's gonna rain soon'

'Oh no. I think the moon scent is gonna wear off'

'Of course, what do you think?'

'Let's just go already.'

I begin to look for shelter but there was none of course. Bad luck is on my side today.

'Tae let's just do it the old fashioned way!'

'Excuji me?'

'I mean, let's collect some branches and giant dead leaves.Just trust me on this okay?'

'Ok Uro, I trust you'

'Good I would've scold you there Ha!'

'Uro,nows not the time!'

'Oh yeah right sorry'

We then looked for the thing we needed, luckily we were in the forest so those thing were pretty easy to find.

I then started to mold it into a nice looking shelter and I did it, boom just like that.

Then I pat myself on the shoulder and go inside. It was pretty comfy even thought I'm outside. but it'll manage for now.

-+=+-

The next day I woke up in the shelter that I made and it was still holding up well.

I then bid goodbye to it and continued on my journey.

As I was walking I saw a pretty lake. It begged me to go to it and Uro just told me to go ahead. I placed my bag on the shore and I stripped leaving me in only boxers.

 I placed my bag on the shore and I stripped leaving me in only boxers

I ran to the shallow part and just splashed water on myself. It was pretty satisfying. I continued my childish acts and I talked to Uro.

'Uro?'

'Yeah?'

'You want to shift and see it for yourself?'

'I'm good just enjoy yourself'

'C'mon Uro don't be a kj enjoy it, it's refreshing Hahaha'

'If you say so then ok, I'll take control now'

'Ok then'

My body then shifted and Uro came out he was splashing water all around with his tounge sticking out.It was so cute. and then he jumped around the water and controlled it.

Yes, my second power is Hydrokinesis.

He formed a water dragon and played with it. But I felt like someone was watching.

'Uro do you fe-'

'Yes Tae, let's go'

I instantly got my bag and ran. Yes I am still in wolf form while the water dragon was still with us.

And I saw a pack house but then we went on a steep hill and we went stumbling down.

Black was all the color I saw and then I blacked out