Fooling me.

Jungkook POV.

I found my mate.

I found my mate.

I found my mate.

As those words left her mouth, they were stuck to me, they were on my mind.

I looked at her again, this time when I looked at her, her eyes were sparkling with fire in them, they showed determination. Just for her sake, I said.

"I-I'll try it, for you love" I hesitantly said. But she shot me glare.

"Jungkook look, don't call me that infront of Tae" Her eyes locked onto Taehyung, who was on Jin-hyung's lap, leaning on his chest napping while Jin-hyung was just twirling Taehyung's hair.

"Call you what?" I asked.

"Love" She sternly said.

Jin-hyung then squealed and spoke.

"Who knew taking care of a moon blessing is so calming, he's like a kid, maybe me and Joonie can make a pup and raise that child like this" He then giggled softly. And took out his phone and snapped a picture.

We then looked away and continued.

I then tried to continue the matter.

"But, he's sleepi-"

She cut me off.

"Your hearts and minds are connected so he can hear your thoughts" She explained. She then started to go to the door, but stopped momentarily, and looked back.

She then left to find her mate again. Not before mumbling 'Goodluck' and our last 'I love you'.

Now back to the original chaos.

"J-Jimin, look I'm so sorry and I-" Yoongi-hyung started but Jimin cut him off.

"Shut up, look what you did to Taetae, you're not supposed to apologize to me" He said eyeing the unaware and sleeping Taehyung.

Taehyung POV.

When I woke up, I hold my head and I felt throbbing pain, and that's when I remember.

And then suddenly, Jungkook ran up to me and I heard a 'Click' coming from Lisa-noona's direction.(A/N: YES LISA IS OLDER THAN TAEHYUNG FOR 8 MONTHS AND IS YOUNGER THAN JUNGKOOK FOR A MONTH) Jungkookie was trying so hard to get the photo, that's cute.

Then, I asked Jin-hyung if I could sleep some more he just said yes with a smile plastered on his face and I sat on his lap and leaned in his chest then I rested and all I could sense was him twirling my hair.

Then I could hear, mumblings from Jungkookie and Lis' direction but I was too tired to listen so I fell right into dreamland.

-+=+-

I then woke up due to thirst, and I found Kookie, was there in bed with me hugging me tightly, I was smiling softly but I just said to myself.

'Quit day dreaming and accept that you're useless'

'You're gonna be used'

'You can't fall inlove you piece of trash'

I tried to get out of his grasp but he's too much, he's to strong, god why am I so weak???

In the prayer of an answer, I got my answer, he finally let go of me and turned to his other side and continued to snore softly.