Ecstatic.

Jungkook POV.

Fuck I'm nervous, I mean, Scar fucking told me Taehyung would be back, it's happening all too fast, I didn't know when! Fuck! But instead of panicking like shit, I looked at the plan on a piece of paper.

0. (Optional) Be cheesy.

1. If you meet Taehyung instantly go to him and be all affectionate mode.

2. Hangout with him, eat with him, hangout with us, get to know him, cuddle all day while watching movies.

3. Ask him to put on a blindfold, and tell him not to take the blindfold of at any costs.

4. Go to Mystic waterfalls. Make sure to guide Taehyung all the way.

5. Go to the picnic area and once you arrive, pull his blindfold.

6. Surprise him, and if it worked he should turn to you and give you a hug and kiss.

7. Take his hand and make sure you pull out his chair for him to sit on, be all gentleman for Taehyung.

8. Pour his glass some wine.

9. After dinner ask him to dance with you.

10. Go to the gazebo and dance with him, guide him all throughout the dance.

11. Go back to the pack house and allow him to go first.

12. He'll be surprised to what just happened.

13. Party all night.

14. If he's tired go to your room.

15. Sleep with him and cuddle, then wake up, then BOOM, y'all live together now.

"Fuck I'm scared, yet, ecstatic" I mumbled to myself.

Then I heard a knock on my door. I went to it and opened it. It was Hoseok-hyung.

"Jungkook-ah"

"Horse face"

"Yah! I need some respect in my life from you for once!" He yelled making me cover my ears.

"So why are you here?" I questioned.

"I'm here to teach you some pick-up lines for your date" He said smirking.

"Why?"

"Duh, for number zero! I didn't write that without a reason" He said defending number 0 of the plan. "Anyways, here" He said handing me a freaking 1000 paged pick-up line book!

"What the shit..am I gonna do with this!?" I yelled.

"Obviously learn it" He said in a 'Duh' tone. "Also stop yelling!" He yelled.

"I will if you will!" I yelled back.

"What the fuck! You're the one who started it!" He yelled back.

"Ok fine let's stop yelling then!" I yelled again.

"Fine here!

You're gonna learn how to pronounce and strike the landings right" He said rubbing his hands together.

"It's gonna take so long though" I whined.

"Well, let's just deal with it, hahahaha, now let's begin"

Taehyung POV.

So we're here already riding the bus of Neolight pack, I'm surprised they have their own transportation. But I heard the Solar pack has 7 of these.

To say I was nervous was an understatement!

Like, what if everything was just some prank?

What if I was embarrassed by him?!