Beginning of the end.[2]

3rd person POV.

This was supposed to be a happy date.

"Jungkook! She's above you!" Taehyung warned as he fixed eyes with his own opponent.

"I've faced hell before! I can do it again!" Irene screamed as she lunged towards Taehyung.

"You've killed her... Betrayal must be paid back by blood" Bang Chan shakily put up his Grudge Sword. Expecting Eunwoo to charge, but what he did shocked him. Eunwoo just hugged Bang Chan, Bang Chan put down his sword as his eyes turned into nothing but white.

"It's ironic, doesn't it need to be prince charming saving the princess? Well, looks like it's the other way around, Kookie" Irene looked at the unconscious body before her, tied up to a chair with cuts and bruises. A smudge of blood with tattered clothes.

"N-No, I want to live! DON'T TAKE MY LIFE AWA-" Chaeryoung didn't get to fulfill her sentence as a laser beam shot through her heart. Chaeryoung dropped dead on the floor. Yeji looked at her in disbelief, YEJI COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. Her mother-figure, killed one of her friends. Yeji seethed with rage. But she knew it was useless, Irene got what she wanted.

Everyone panicked, her comrades panicked. They screamed in agony.

Jungkook woke up. His head ached and throbbed in pain. He didn't know who kidnapped him, what they wanted to do to him. He just knows a sleeping spell just made it's way to Jungkook's brain.

He was sure they were just at the mall. But here he was tied up to a chair. He could try to escape. He tried to escape and untie the ropes. But they were no ordinary ropes. They're silver. They're filled with an enchanment. That causes their powers to lose order.

TAEHYUNG....

TAE!!

TAETAE!?!

"TAE!" Taehyung gasped in air as he suddenly jolted up. Taehyung's head throbbed of pain as he held on it.

He looked at the one who waked him up.

"Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung's eyes then widened and panicked. "Wh-Where's my Alpha?" Taehyung fearfully asked.

Hoseok's eyes dropped at the mention of Taehyung's alpha.

"We couldn't find traces of him, but, we know one thing, he's kidnapped. By Irene."

Irene, sounds familiar.

Taehyung thought.

Taehyung, POV.

I then only began to notice where we are. The mall. I realized I was laying in ruble. There were sploches of blood on some places, glass broken in stores. Some part of the mall still raining in rocks.

"I'll help you stand" Hoseok hyung put his hand on my waist. I swung my arms on his shoulders.

We started to make our ways at the exit, many people where near the exit as well.

"Hyung? What's happening?" I asked.

"The council stated that Wolf packs and Crystal packs are to help the people here" We then arrived at the exit. Hoseok hyung settled me on the ground.

"I'm gonna fetch you water" I nodded meekly.

Kookie... Where are you?

I asked in my mind knowing someone won't answer. But maybe, just a tiny glint of hope.

I felt warm tears coming down my cheeks to my chin. I then started to full on sob and wipe my face on my tattered clothes.

"Everyone move aside, we're gonna reassemble this person" A guard said and took a out a body of.... Crystals? Gems?

This made me divert my attention on them.

How, is that a body?

The person's arm was cut, but the insides showed nothing but a type of gem? A white diamond.

I rubbed my eyes thinking it was an illusion. But it was real.

I then went near the guard who was reassembling them.

"Excuse me sir?" The guard looked at me in a questioning manner.

"What is it? Curious how this person was smashed?" I nodded, he sighed and began to explain.

"He was crushed by a falling rock, but the weird thing about it, the rock's  was 5 meters in height and 6 meters in length. The rock that fell on him is not an ordinary rock, The weight of a rock that needs to break a diamond person is 409 pounds, the one that we took him out of is only 114"

As he finished they reattached all parts of the person's body.

The helpers then strolled away as the person was guiding them to his family.

"Taehyung! Oh my God! Thank the moon Goddess you're safe!" Baekhyun hyung hugged tightly as possible and I hugged back. I saw my other friends as them smiled relieved.

"I'm fine hyung, bu-but, K-Kookie is, I d-don't know where he is" I buried my face on Baekhyun hyung's neck as I started to make it wet.

"Shhhhh, we'll find him baby, Jungkook is a true blood, he's tough" Baekhyun hyung whispered sweet nothings and hugged me.

A few minutes later Hoseok hyung arrived.

"The line was long, sorry for the wait Tae" Hoseok hyung gave me the water bottle and I started to drink it.

I thanked Hoseok hyung and gave him the water bottle.

"Hyung, w-want to go.... H-Home" I whispered the last part as I started to fall asleep.

I heard a sweet melodic voice waking me up.

"Darkness, is the right hand of the light"

I jolted awake panting at mine and Kookie's bed.

The Moon Goddess is, calling for me?

To Be Continued.

I just realized how cringey this story is, I read HBB-author's story and I was completely jealous on how they write, like yo wtf. They got more experience than me. Till next time Neons❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

Also, those gem people were based of off the anime 'Houseki No Kuni' or 'Land of the lustrous' pretty amazing shizz.