Off course

*Gore warning ahead!*

Jungkook POV.

As I finished cleaning up, I went to my father's office, but as future head Alpha it's also my job to visit and ensure every pack members concern and suggestions. but first I need to go to the clinic and check up on Lisa, she said there was a person found unconscious at the base of mount. Freya, so I'll check that out first.

When I was on my way there I encountered Yoongi-hyung.

"Hey Kooks, where you goin'?" He asks me while tilting his head.

"Oh, I was on my way to the clinic, how about you hyung?" I ask him.

"Also have you heard about the boy?" I added to my question.

"Ha, we have the same route to go to, and yes I'm visiting him, I am the one who found him actually, and I need him to thank me, good thing we were hunting back there, if not he could've lost lots of blood, he had a cut on his stomach a big one, all the way to his back, infact he couldn't have made it if I didn't chase that bull"

"He's lucky he survived"

"Yup, if he would've died it would be a shame, he was pretty cute and small" He said while smiling.

"Oh? Does the great and mighty Yoongi have a crush on the small midget that he found?" I said teasingly.

"Pabo, just shut up we're almost there" Yoongi-hyung said while blushing.

Aw, Yoongi-hyung never blushed like this, but he blushed when he was being teased about his mate. His past mate.Woozi, he would blush crazily when Woozi was here, but he was not here anymore.

Woozi, is Hyung's past mate, but when they were hunting he went off course accidentally because of Yoongi-hyung telling him to find a Crescent tear flower, and then he never came back, Yoongi-hyung blamed himself for it, he said he should've come with Woozi. A few weeks later they found his body. his head was seperated from his body, his skin from his stomach was peeled off of it, his stomach was out, and his lungs were rotten, worms and fungi swarming the inside squirming and wiggling, his head, his left eye was gouged out from the socket, his brain it was out, it was scattered on the forest ground, a centipede crawling out of his eye socket, and his right eye was still hanging on a thread of tissue still connecting it to the eye socket,and his legs were broken and his knee caps have shown, his arms were cut off and his body had dried blood that also reached the green forest floor. But that was 8 years ago, but he was afraid of falling inlove, fearing it would happen again.

-+=+-

When we arrived there I stopped at the door, but Yoongi-hyung pulled me back suddenly.He put his index finger to his mouth telling me to be quiet.

"Why did you do that?" I whisper-yelled.

"Shh, shut up and listen to them"

I nod in response and listen, we lean our head on the door

then we heard a hard slap.

"That was for leaving me"

We peek our heads through the clinic window and saw Taehyung slap the boy.

"This is for being safe"

He kissed the boy on the cheeks and hugged him.

Suddenly Yoongi-hyung spoke up.

"How dare he hurt my mate" He growled.

"Hyung calm down" I convinced him.

"No Kooks, he hurt my mate"