Eradication.(M)

(Warning NSFW scene implemented in this chapter)
????? POV.

A man kneels infront of a person sitting on a chair with two guards beside them.

"Supreme leader, I have news, the Omega, he teleported our men on top of Bliss Volcano"

The man pants from running and jogging all the way to the base of the volcano and going to his leader's room.

"Well that Omega sure knows tricks ey?"

"Yes sir, I saw it, there's no doubt, it's the moon blessing, we'll execute the perfect plan just for your perfect world ma'am" The man chuckles darkly.

"Hahaha, very well, you'll never fail to amaze me, Sehun"

"As you will expect for me m'lady Irene"

"Oh baby, you'll get him for me right?"

"No fail, 100% execute perfect plan, what's the name of the plan again?" Sehun stands up and brushes non-existent dirt from his pants.

"It's called Eradication" Irene stands up and goes to the window. " We'll make sure the Fallen Iris Wolf rises again" Irene laughs maniacally and Sehun joins in, Irene then stops and walks to Sehun.

"Baby, don't fail me ok?" Irene then hugs Sehun and Sehun hugs back.

"I won't baby besides" Sehun stops momentarily and kisses Irene's forehead. "I love you"

"Aw, I love you too baby, now go back to your house, you deserve the rest" Irene then pecks Sehun's lips. "Next time, use the car I bought you, now use that car ok?" Irene then let's go of Sehun and bids goodbye, Sehun jogs to exit the perimeter.

Sehun POV.

As I was walking to the pack house of Hyungsik's. Yes I'm a spy of Eclipse, and a girl is their leader, Irene, you thought I'm evil? Nah. You think I'm straight? Nope. I'm straight as a circle, and those kisses? Bleh. Those were all for show, if I don't kiss back she might be suspicious, I'm a member of the Solar pack, I'm a Solarian. And I already talked about this with Luhan. We talked about the mission and surprisingly Luhan agreed, I can't wait to go back to him and lay in his lap all day long and kiss those lips.

-+=+-

I finally reached the destination of the Solar pack, I instantly dashed inside and ran to Hyungsik's office. And not too long, I arrived at Hyungsik's door I knocked and then the door instantly opened and at the door was Jungkook's mother Mrs. Jeon.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Jeon may I come in?" I asked politely.

"Of course, wait here" Mrs. Jeon then left and then walked towards to Hyungsik and told him something then Hyungsik just nodded, Mrs. Jeon then walked towards the door while motioning me to come in and I did and she'll probably leave us alone to talk. Then I heard the door close and then Hyungsik spoke.

"So? Any news Sehun? Drama? They're making a move? The plan name?" He asked immediately, throwing machine gun words at me.

"Uhm, Yes there's news, no drama, no move, but there is the plan name Eradication" I said calmly.

"Oh very well, tell us if there's a move made ok? You may now go to Luhan, you'll be surprised" He said with a wink, I honestly have no idea what his talking about though. I then ran to the room and I got surprised the door was locked, good thing I have a spare key, but when I was about to open the door I heard whimpers and groans and then I heard.

'Ngh...Sehun...too hot angh' Is that Lunan?!?!

I then took the key instantly put the key on the lock and opened the door I was surprised by the sight it was Luhan, in heat, I mean yes I met him but I still didn't claim him..It was Luhan though...In heat, he was wearing my slightly bigger pajamas so his collarbones were exposed and one side of the shirt was off his shoulder, and he was in his underwear, then he was humping my pillow, so this was what Hyungsik meant, I failed to notice the tent forming in my pants, then Luhan saw me.