Meeting Brenda's SC Friends

Brenda's POV

Tomorrow is the last day in South Carolina, and I have shown Sam all of the places that I have gone too, like stores, schools, restaurants and many other places. Right now, I'm waiting for him to get out of the shower and finish getting ready so we could go to the mall to meet up with some of my friends that live here. I had put the video of me asking Sam's questions on Facebook and all my friends commented and liked it.

Flashback on Facebook.

Brenda Jackson posted a video-with Sam Evans

-Melody Hale, Finn Hudson, and 50 others like this.

Puck Puckerman: Hahaha! What the hell did I just watch?

Quinn Fabray: What do you think, Noah?

Puck Puckerman: ........

Quinn Fabray: That's what I thought.

Artie Abrams: Get off 'a here with ya fightin'!

Rachel Berry: Are you guys having fun?

Brenda Jackson: Yeah, we are. The same day this video was recorded, there was a karaoke contest and Sam and I won.

Sugar Motta: Ooh! What songs did  you two sing?

Brenda Jackson: I sang 'Any Man Of Mine' by Shania Twain and he sang 'Firecracker' by Josh Turner.

Rachel Berry: Wow. Do you have a video?

Brenda Jackson: I think Mary has one on her phone. We can meet up at my house when we get back to Ohio and I'll show you.

Rachel Berry: Okay!!!

Molly Grace: You're in South Carolina? Why didn't you tell meee?!?!?!?!?!

Jason Little: What!?!?! You're in SC!?!?!?!

Shardae Smith: We need to meet up somewhere!!!!

Lyle Johnson: I agree with Shardae!

Ashley Till: I knew it! I saw you on the news!

Lorie Cay: Me too!

Brenda Jackson: Why don't we meet up at the mall or something?

Lyle Johnson and 5 others like this.

Sunny Butler: Lets meet at the food court in the mall at 3!

End of Flashback

I had already gotten ready and everyone agreed to meet at the mall. Sam came out of the bathroom in shorts and a tank top. I stared at him for a second, taking in his tan. He's gotten really tan since the beginning of this trip.

"Nice tan, Babe."

"Thanks, B. You ready to go?"

"Yep, just let me get my bag, phone and put my shoes on."

At the mall.

Sam and I walked hand in hand towards the food court. I saw a group of people sitting at one of the few big tables. I knew it was my friends, just by seeing Lyle's curly hair. I tapped Sam on the shoulder and pointed at them. We started walking toward the table. Lorie looked at us, and she nearly screamed, while repeatedly hitting Ashley.

"There they are! There they are dammit!" I laughed and ran toward them.

I hugged all of the girls and Lyle, but Jason scared the living day lights out of me by picking me up and twirling me around. I know Sam didn't like that another dude was doing that so I told Jason to put me down. We sat at the table and talked for a little while.

"So, what happened to you and Jordan?" Jason asked. Sam tensed slightly at the mention of Jordan.

"We broke up, right before I left this damn place." I said.

"Why? What happened? Did he start hitting you again?"

"Wait a minute, what do you mean by hitting you? Again?" Sam asked, looking at me.

"Well, I'm sorry I didn't tell you Sam, I didn't want to make everything worse than it already was." I looked down. He stayed quiet while I explained everything to my friends. He was staring at a wall, and I know he's pissed at me. "Well, y'all remember Chloe right?" They nodded.

"Of course we do! Annoying bitch!"

"Ha, well anyway, she was like, my best friend until the day we were moving. I had invited her and Jordan over to say goodbye. I was downstairs and they were upstairs in my room. When I walked in, I saw the two of them, half naked, making out, about to finish getting undressed and have sex. I screamed at them both, madder than I ever have been. Well, y'all know what happens when I let my temper fly right?" They nodded. "Well, I punched her, bitch slapped him and kicked him in the nuts, and literally kicked them out of the house. I knocked one of his teeth out, though." I high fived Sunny and Molly.

"And how did the two of you get together? Or to be more precise, how did you two meet?" I smiled. Sam finally looked up at everyone.

"I met him and a bunch of other people the first day of school. Sam had just come from running and he smiled at me when he first saw me. I smiled back at him of course, I mean, how could you not smile at his smile?" I got him to start laughing by tickling his sides. "Anyway, I joined Glee club which is a club where you compete against other Glee clubs while singing and dancing. And all of the people I met on the first day were in it, including Sam. Mama got me to ask all of them to come to our house to help move in and paint and all that good stuff. One day,it was a Friday right Sam?" He nodded. "Well, Thursday night I told him to bring his homework the next day and I'd help him with it. That day, by the time we got most of the furniture it had started storming and everyone left. Sam's mom called him and practically yelled in his ear and told him to stay at my house since it was storming so bad. It stormed the whole weekend. Well, we watched our favorite movie, Avatar, on my computer and then we started talking about our lives and telling each other stuff about ourselves. He told me about how he lived in Memphis Tennessee and then Nashville. Then, I told him pretty much everything about my life." They laughed. "From when my grandma died, about my cousins, when me dad passed, and a few other things, which I forgot. I was crying, ugly crying to be exact, into his shirt while he hugged me, and then we confessed our feelings for each other and he kissed me. That is how we got together."

"Awe!"

"How long have you been dating?" Shardae asked. I didn't even have to thing.

"The 17th will be nine months."

"Awe! And we thought you and Jordan were a cute couple but you and Sam look like you were made for each other!" Ashley said.

"Yeah well, I ain't never goin' back to that ass. I love Sam, but I never loved Jordan." Sam grabbed my hand under the table, and I know he's not mad anymore. I leaned into him and I looked at Lorie and Ashley. They were sitting kind of close together. "Um, I'm not trying to put labels on you two but are you-?"

"Um, yeah. We're dating." I squealed and clapped my hands. They looked at me weird. "You don't think it's disgusting? That we're gay?"

"Hell no! I have nothing against gay people! Our friends Kurt and Blaine are gay, and so are our friends Brittany and Satan-Santana I mean." Sam snorted.

"Satan? Where'd that come from?"

"Santana is a real bitch and Kurt nick named her Satan, which fits her perfectly." Sam explained. They laughed. We stayed for a little while longer then mama called me and told us to come back to the hotel.