Pajamas and Spongebob SquarePants

Third Person POV

Brenda was sitting up on the bed with Sam when Donna and Mary got back. Immediately, a nurse came in to help her put her clothes on. Well the shirt anyway. While they were in the bathroom, Sam shut the door so no one could see in the hospital room. He stripped down to his boxers in front of Mary, Donna and Chord. He slipped on his pants, but Mary stopped him before he could put his shirt on.

"Did he seriously just strip to his boxers in front of us?" Donna asked Chord.

"Yes, ma'am." She made a face.

"Come here Sam." Mary told him. He did as asked, wondering why.

"What?" She made him turn so she could see his side. You could barely see his scar anymore. She ran a finger down it, making him shiver. She grinned. That's where he was ticklish.

"You can barely see it anymore, baby," She said.

"Good." He said and pulled his shirt over his head as Brenda came out of the bathroom. The nurse helped her back onto the bed and left. Sam turned around while he was putting his arms in the sleeves and looked at her.

"Wait a minute, is that my shirt and pants?" He asked surprised. She nodded.

"Yes, because they are so warm and comfortable and they smell like you." She said shrugging. "Ow, damn it. I hate this damn needle!" She exclaimed. Sam sat down beside her. Donna got her phone out and took a picture of them. Brenda was leaning on Sam, who had his chin on the top of her head.

"Here, put this on Facebook for me, Chord. I'll post it though." Donna said. Chord snorted, which earned him a slap on the arm, but did it any way. When he handed her the phone back, she typed, 'My baby is feeling better now that her and her boo is back together!' then she posted it.

"So how are you feeling now?"

"Every once in a while it starts hurting but it last for only a few seconds."

"Well, let us know if you're hurting." Donna said. Brenda nodded.

"I'm tired right now." She said yawning.

"I know but the doctor is going to come in a few minutes " Donna said. Brenda groaned.

An hour Later the doctor had come and gone. Now, Sam and Brenda are watching Spongebob. Everyone in glee is here and Brenda brought up the short film.

"Hey Artie?"

"Yo?"

"You know how to write screen plays right?"

"Um, yeah why?"

"I was thinking earlier that since Chordie is an actor, he could give us like, lessons or something and everyone who can act could be In the screen play. And we can put it on YouTube or somethin'."

"That's a good idea girl! I'll start working on it tonight!"

"Awesome! I'll help you at some point." She said.

"So you to are back together?" Finn asked.

"Yep! That's why I'm so you happy right now." Brenda said. Sam wasn't paying any attention to them, same with Chord. Both of their eyes were both locked on the TV where Spongebob was still on.

"You can tell they're bothers since they both love Spongebob." Jake said. At the same time they looked at him and said,

"Shut up Jake." And they went back to the TV.

"Okay, freaky!"

"Shut up!"

"If they keep this up, the rest of my life is going to be a living hell." Brenda mumbled even though everyone heard her, including Sam. He grinned and some of the girls squealed.

"The hell?"

"Nothing." Sam started braiding Brenda's hair and said, "Your hair is soft." She laughed. "Do you have a hair tie?" She nodded and took a brown one off of her wrist and handed it to him. He put it in her hair and said, "Done!" Brenda reached behind her and felt it.

"Thanks Babe. I need a hair cut." She said.

"Why?" Puck asked.

"When it's down and straight I sit on it and it pulls the crap out of it."

"Oh, that makes since."

"When was the last time you got it cut?"

"Uh, when I was 13."

"Dang!" Chord and Sam said at the same time.

"I know." After everyone left, Brenda fell asleep, with Sam playing with her hair.

Sorry it's so short y'all!