Leaving the Hospital

Monday, October 12, 2015

Brenda's POV

Over the past few weeks, Sam has been getting a whole lot better. His ribs are fully healed and he could get his cast off of his arm in a week. He had to keep the cast on his leg for two more weeks and he could go back to school when he feels up to it. Jordan had been arrested for attempted murder and harassment. Two more days until Sam and I's one year anniversary. Chord and Sam are still kind of mad at their parents, what do you expect? They've been staying at my house for the past week. Chord had decided that he wanted to stay with us for a while after Mama said he could stay for as long as he wanted. Sam is able to leave later on today and the Overstreet's are going home tomorrow. Right now, it was only Sam, Mercedes, Chord and I in the room. I'm pretty sure that Chord is crushing on Mercedes since he always looks at her when she's not looking. At night he stays at the hospital with Sam and I. Right now, we are outside in the little spot they have near the hospital for patients. Sam's annoyed since he had to be in a wheelchair but he is happy that he's out of that hospital gown and into some plaid pajama pants and a black T-shirt. He was able to use crutches when he goes home but they want him in a wheelchair for now.

"I can't wait until I can sleep in my own bed."

"I know how you feel."I said.

"I told you that you didn't have to stay with me at night." I stopped pushing the wheel chair and stood in front of him, hands on my hips.

"Samuel Dwight Evans. What is wrong with you?" He smiled and shrugged. Mercedes laughed.

"I love you way to much to just leave you at a hospital by yourself. Even if your brother is with you! And besides, I was talking about your bed. I miss sleepin' in it." I said. He laughed and looked at Chord who was watching us with a sad smile. I feel bad for him, since he was like Sam, unlucky in love.

"See what I have to live with?" He stage whispered. I snorted. I smacked him lightly on the head. He smiled at me. I bent down and kissed him on the lips. I heard music start and saw the whole Glee club walking towards us.

Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes

Five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear

Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes

How do you measure,measure a year?

In daylights,in sunsets

In midnight's,in cups of coffee

In inches,in miles

In laughter,in strife

In five hundred twenty-five thousand

Six hundred minutes

How do you measure

A year in the life?

How about love?

How about love?

Measure in love

Seasons of love

Seasons of love

Five hundred twenty-five thousand

Six hundred minutes

Five hundred twenty-five thousand

Journeys to plan

Five hundred twenty-five