It's Not True

Brenda's POV

As soon as I saw Bree walking down the hall with Brittany, Santana and Kitty, I knew something was wrong. Especially when Brittany called me over.

"Brenda! Come here." I walked over to them hesitantly.

"Miss Bitch has something she needs to tell you something. Something very important." Santana said. She had a tight hold on Bree's pony tail.

"No I don't." Santana yanked on her pony tail.

"Ow! Okay, okay! Sam didn't cheat on you." I blinked once.

"What?"

"Sam didn't cheat on you. I kissed him. He tried to get me off but he didn't want to hurt me." She said.

"Why did you do it?" I asked angrily. Now we're the only one's in the hall. When she didn't answer, Santana yanked her hair again.

"I was jealous okay! You have the perfect boyfriend, the perfect hair, the perfect body, everything!" She exclaimed. I started to say something but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I bent over in pain. When it stopped, I stood up straight again.

"Are you okay? You're not pregnant are you?" Brittany exclaimed.

"I'm fine and no I'm not pregnant. It was just a really bad cramp." I went to look at Bree, but she was gone.

"Are you sure? That didn't look like a bad cramp." Kitty said.

"I'm fine, I started my period yesterday." The truth is, I've been on my period for about a month and it's been going strong. I have to wear tampons and pads. I go through at least ten tampons a day.

"Okay. Are you going to talk to Sam?" Brittany asked.

"Yeah. I will before practice. But I doubt he'll take me back since I've been such a bitch to him."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that girl. He is still head over heels in love with you." I smiled. We went to class and every few minutes, I would feel the pain. As soon as the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch, I went to the bathroom to change a tampon. I literally ran down the hall towards the choir room. I was out of breath and everyone was already in there, and they looked at me.

"Sam, I need to talk to you." I said, in between breaths. He stood up and started walking toward me. Before he reached me though, I felt pain in my stomach again. It was worse than before. I bent over, clutching my stomach.

"Brenda?" I heard Sam ask. It sounded like he was far away. I looked up and saw two Sam's. And no, it wasn't Chord beside him. Chord was sitting with Mercedes. I started falling forward, but Sam caught me.

"Brenda? Brenda? Someone call 911! She's not responding!" I heard Sam yell. The pain didn't stop, it just kept getting worse.

"My friend, she just collapsed. She says that her stomach is hurting. Like, really bad cramps!"

"Is your friend pregnant?"

"No, no I don't think so! Sam is she pregnant?" Rachel yelled.

"No!"

"No, she's not pregnant."

"What is your location?"

"We are at McKinley high school."

"Paramedics are on the way." Rachel hung up the phone. Sam was on is knees, Brenda's head in his lap. Brenda was clutching his hand. She saw Mr. Schue's head appear above her.

"Brenda? Can you hear me?" All she could do was moan.

"Earlier, in the hall way when we were talking to miss Bitch she was hurting. She told us it was just cramps." Kitty told them. Brenda was sweating bullets by now. The nurse, who has just come in, said,