Breakup?

Brenda's POV

Ever since we got back from Nashville, things have been different. We haven't gotten slushied, we haven't been bullied, nothing like that. I was incredibly confused. That is, until Bree came up to me while Sam and I were on the way to Glee practice after lunch with a slushy and threw it right in my face.

"What the hell Bree!" I yelled wiping the slushy out of my eyes. Sam gave me a towel that he had in his book bag. I started wiping my face.

"Because you won't leave my man alone." I stopped wiping my face long enough to look at her.

"He's not your man. He's mine."

"Bree, just leave us the hell alone." Sam said, glaring at her. All she did was smile at him.

"You weren't saying that yesterday." She said smugly.

"What is she talking about?"

"I don't even know!"

"Psh, and if you are her man, why are you cheating on her with me?"

"I'm not cheating on her! I never would. Especially with you, which I would never do." He growled.

"She's cheating on you, you know."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what the hell? I'm not cheating on no one."

"Than what were you doing with Joe yesterday, after school."

"What? Oh, I was helping him."

"Helping him with what?" Sam asked. Bree smiled at me and walked away. Sam stood in front of me.

"What were you helping him with Brenda?" His voice raised slightly.

"He was telling me that he had a crush on a girl and he needed advice!" My voice raised slightly. "And what was Bree talking about? Is she the one who you have been texting all week?"

"Yes, I was trying to get her to leave me alone! I don't even know how she got my number!"

"Oh, sure. Who is stupid enough to give your number to her?"

"I don't know! I can't believe you don't trust me!" He was yelling now.

"Well, you're not trusting me right now! You know, what? Go to Glee club. I'm going to get this shit out of my hair." I yelled and went into the bathroom. Once I got as much of the slushy out of my hair, I started walking to the choir room. But I stopped when I saw Bree and Sam in the hall way, kissing. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands were in her hips. I gasped then said, angry,

"You know what Sam? Screw you!" I yelled and I ran out of the school. I got in my car and I hit the steering wheel with both of my hands. I slammed the door and put my head in my hands, starting to cry. I can't believe he did this, I thought, sobbing. He told me he loved me and that he would never cheat on me. I'm done with relationships for a while. I knew this would happen again. I started my car and drove off to my house.

Sam's POV

I finally got Bree to let go of me when I heard Brenda yell at me. I forcefully pushed her off of me.

"What the hell Bree! You probably just made me lose the love of my life! Why don't you just leave me alone!" I walked off, fuming. I didn't know where else to go except the choir room. Everyone was in there but when I got in there, the first thing I did was punch the wall.

"Whoa Sam. Whats wrong?"

"That bitch Bree just fucking kissed me right in front of Brenda! She said Screw you and left! Now she thinks I'm cheating on her!" He yelled. Santana, Brittany and Kitty all stood up.

"Oh, I'm gon fuck her up!" Santana yelled. The three girls tried to leave the room but the boys held them back. I was still fuming.

"Sam just sit down and calm down." Mr. Schue said. I sat on one of the chairs, fuming silently. I calmed down enough to know that my hand was hurting. I looked at my hand and it was all bloody and starting to bruise already.

"Sam, I think you need to go to the nurse." Finn said.

"Uh,yeah.I-I need to go to the nurse." I got up and rushed out of the room. The nurse had to clean the blood off of my hand and then wrapped my hand up. The rest of the day, I dreaded going home.

Third Person POV

When Brenda got home, Mary and Donna didn't know what to do with the crying girl. She was sobbing into her mothers shoulder. They had tried to get them to tell her what was wrong but she couldn't talk she was crying so hard. She went to her room a little while later. The two adults just looked at each other. Then, the front door slammed open then slammed shut again, making the pictures on the wall rattle. Donna got up and walked up stairs. Mary turned in her seat just as Sam threw his book bag down and walked into the kitchen. He started to get an apple but decided against it.

"Sam? Come here," He sat down across from her. "What the hell is going on?" Upstairs in Brenda's room, Donna was getting Brenda to tell her what happened. Sam sighed and looked at his mom.

"She thinks I'm cheating on her."

"Why? Are you?"

"God no mom! I would never do that. Bree, a cheerleader, kissed me in front of her. I was trying to get her off of me but she's strong and I didn't want to hurt her. Brenda saw and ran out of the school after yelling, 'Screw you.' At me." He leaned forward and put his head in his hands. Mary gasped, as if just noticing his hand.

"What happened to your hand Sam?"

"I punched one of the choir room walls." He said and sniffed. Mary hugged him and he cried into her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Sammy. Everything will work out."