Christmas Again!...Already?

Sam's POV

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Like last year, we're inviting everyone over on Christmas Eve and a few of us are going to sing a song. I already knew what song I was going to sing. Everyone in glee club decided to do secret Santa and I got Puck, so I bought him a a new video game. Brenda got Brittany so she got her a couple of stuffed animals, crayons and a pack of white paper. I got Brenda a new pair of earrings since I noticed, yes I pay attention to stuff, that she's been wanting a new pair. I got her a pair of new, real, golden earrings. I just hope Puck doesn't have me. Or Brenda for that matter. Anyway, we're inviting everyone over today after Brenda and I go to the mall. We have to get some more Christmas lights since someone decided to set them on fire. Cough*Kevin*Cough. And we're going to get some more ornaments and anything else we might need. It's been snowing pretty much all week on and off, so while it's not, we're going to go on and go after breakfast.

"Hey B, you ready to go?" I called,coming down the stairs.

"Yeah, I just need to put my shoes and jacket on." She called back. She was upstairs in her room.

"You two, please stop yelling!" Mama Donna yelled. She was in the kitchen with mom, dad and I think pa, eating already.

"Sorry Mama Donna!" I said going into the kitchen. She smiled at me when I sat beside her. I was in between mom and her. She laughed.

"Hey pa!"

"Hey boy! What're you 'bout to do?" He asked. He didn't know what to call me so he just called me boy.I don't know why. He held his hand out and I shook it. He mocked hurt, like he does every time. "Lord you're strong boy!" I just laughed.

"Brenda and I are going to the mall for Mama Donna and Mama." I confused myself for a second after saying that. "Did I say that right?...Yeah, I did." They laughed at me.

"You are just like your dad, Sammy." Mama said. I smiled. Brenda came down and kissed everyone on the cheek and then kissed me on the top of the head. Then she grabbed two bowls, the milk out of the refrigerator, and two boxes of cereal. It was Captain Crunch and Reese's. She turned to look at me and asked,

"What kind do you want?"

"Reese's" I said. She grinned and poured it in both of the bowls. She brought the bowls to the table, poured the milk and handed me a spoon. She sat in my lap and we ate with the adults looking at us.

"What?" I asked, mouth full of food. They shrugged. When Brenda finished eating, I finished before her, she got off my lap and put them in the sink.

"You ready to go?" I nodded.

"Alright, we'll be back in a little while." I said pulling on my jacket.

"Okay, be careful."We nodded. In the truck, which is finally running again, barely, Brenda turned the radio on and Trumpets by Jason Derulo was on. She loves that song.

Every time that you get undressed

I hear symphonies in my head

I wrote this song just looking at you oh, oh

Yeah the drums they swing low

And the trumpets they go

Yeah the trumpets they go

Da da, da ra ra da, da, da

Da, ra, ra, ra, da, da

Da da, da ra ra da, da, da

Da, ra, ra, ra, da, da

They go