Family Photos!

"Y'all hurry up!" Mary yelled up the stairs

"We're coming mom!" Chord called back down. The Evans and the Jackson's are having family photos taken today. And you know who the photographer is? Quinn. She was really excited. Once everyone was downstairs in the living room, where all of the furniture was pushed up against the wall, or stacked on top of something else, Quinn started squealing.

"Damn, Q. Please stop the squealing." Puck said. Everyone is here.

"Shut up Noah. All of you look great!" Mary was wearing a black pant suit, with black heels. She had her makeup done and her hair up in a bun. Dwight had on a dark brown suit. Stacy and Sandy had matching dresses on. They were both pink with white dots all over them. Donna has on a long blue dress and blue flats.Chris and Kevin both had on blue button down shirts, and black slacks. Pa had a suit that matched Dwight's, but a lighter brown. Chord and Stevie are wearing similar clothing, brown slacks, and a green button down shirt, with the sleeves rolled up. Sam was the only one who didn't match anyone, except Brenda anyway. He had on black slacks, a dark purple button down with the sleeves rolled down,and black boots. Brenda is wearing a dark purple dress that goes down to her knees and cowboy boots on. She had her makeup done beautifully and her hair was straight and was sitting on one shoulder. She had the earrings and necklace set that Sam got her for their first Christmas together, and her ring of course.

"Is everyone ready?" Quinn asked. There was a chorus of yes' and some of the guys-Puck and Finn-said no."Shut up Noah and Finn. Alright, first were going to do the Jackson's okay? We're going to do the ones inside first, then we're going outside to finish." Puck and Jake had set up a green screen type thing, and there are stools sitting in front of it." Pa, you sit in the middle, Donna, you sit in the one on his left, Chris, you sit on his right, Kevin, you sit in the chair that is kind of in front of Donna-No, Donna idiot, not Chris. And Brenda you sit in front of pa."They did as the were told." Chris, Donna, put a hand on Pa's shoulder and Pa, put your hands on Brenda's shoulders." They did." And Kevin, just sit there and smile." Everyone laughed as she took the pictures, and told them to do different posses." Alright, Brenda, Chris and Kevin, you can get out of the pictures now, it's just Pa and Donna right this second."The moved out of the way. After Donna and Pa, she took some pictures of Brenda, Chris and Kevin.

"Alright, Evans get your butts over here." They laughed and did as they were told. "Okay, Dwight, Mary, you two can sit in the middle, Chord, Sam  you two sit on either side of them. Stacy and Stevie, you two sit in the last two chairs." They sat in their chairs, and Brenda, who was holding Sandy, gave her to Sam, Quinn took a few pictures and then did some of just Mary and Dwight, some of just Stacy and Stevie, a few of Sandy, all of the kids together and then the last couple of pictures were of Chord and Sam, where she let them pose in whatever way they wanted. Lets just say, those were funny. Quinn took some pictures of both families together and lastly, she took some of Brenda and Sam.

"Sam, put your arms around Brenda, and put your chin on her shoulder."She took some pictures like that and then said,"Good, Brenda, face Sam, and act like you two are slow dancing." Confused,they did what she said. After doing some other poses everyone went out side. After taking a lot more family photos, Quinn wanted to take some of the Chord and Mercedes then Sam and Brenda. After she took the pictures of Chord and Mercedes, she told everyone to get behind her and she led Brenda and Sam to the big tree in the front yard.

"Okay, Sam lean up against the tree and Brenda, put both of your hands on his chest and Sam, wrap your arms around her and look into each others eyes.." They did so then she told them to kiss. She got a picture of that." Now, Brenda, can you climb up onto one of the tree branches?"

"Um, I guess. Squishy, make sure my skirt doesn't fly up." Sam laughed and helped her onto the low branch."Take your hair and put it on one shoulder."Brenda did so." Look down at Sam and act like your laughing. Sam look up at her and grin."She took two pictures of that and told Sam, "Get up there with her." He carefully got up beside her. Everyone was laughing.

"Shut up! Y'all are just jealous because she isn't taking pictures of you!"

"Oh, that's a good idea Sam!" Everyone groaned, knowing they were getting their pictures taken. She took a couple more pictures of Sam and Brenda, then she called Mercedes and Chord over.

"Mercedes, just stand over here with me for a second. Puck, where's the box?" Puck hurried over with a box and set it at Brenda's feet."Sam, Chord, stand side by side in front of the box. This is the last picture, I promise." They stood in front of the box and Quinn told Brenda,"Stand on the box and put your arms across both of their shoulders and act like your bored." Brenda snorted and did as she was told. Quinn made Mercedes do the same thing then she took a lot more pictures of the Glee club.