Who Is Who?

Brenda's POV

While we were still outside by the fire I thought of something.

"I'll be right back." I stood up from my spot next to Sam, of course. I ran, barefoot, to the house and upstairs to my room. I went to the back of my closet, I've never mentioned it before but I have a walk in closet that is huge. I picked up the big box and took it back outside with me. Everyone watched as I set it on a table.

"Okay so, I don't know why I haven't done this yet, since Sam and I have been dating almost a year, and I absolutely hate this dude. Not Sam, someone else. Jordan Walters." There were groans all around the group. "Honestly, I forgot all about this box. It's been sitting in the back of my closet since we moved in." I opened it and took out an old shirt. Without hesitation I threw it in the fire. I threw all of the clothes I had of him in it, which was only a few shirts. I picked up a few pictures, made sure they weren't of family, and threw them in easily, the fire getting a bit bigger. There were a few cheers around the group, mostly Sam and the guys. I made sure all of the pictures of me and him were in the fire then I just stood in front of it looking at pictures. I found one of Sam and I laying on the couch when we first go together. I had used my digital camera to take the picture since I love taking pictures. I had my eyes closed tight and I was sticking my tongue out. Sam had his eyes crossed and was also sticking his tongue out at the camera. I laughed and handed it to some random person. It was Puck, of all people. He laughed.

"Dude, were you high in this picture?" Sam looked at it confused. Puck passed it to Quin and soon everyone had seen it and were laughing. Sam still didn't know what they were laughing about. He finally got the picture and covered his face.

"Oh God." I laughed. I ruffled his hair.

"Sam, you really need a hair cut."

"No way B. I love my hair to much." I looked at him.

"So you love your hair more than me? Wow Sam, that really hurts my feelings." I said, trying to make it look like I was sad. Which didn't work very well. I was giggling the whole time.

"Fine, I'll get it cut soon. And you know I love you more than anything else." I smiled at him and kissed him.

"Ya know, I'm surprised that you and Trouty have lasted this long." Santana said picking at her nails.

"Yeah, I mean, he dated Quinn when he first came here, then it was Santana, then Mercedes, Brittany, and I think he had a slight crush on Marley and Kitty but I don't know." Finn said. Sam pulled his hat down over his face and I laughed. I patted his shoulder. I guess he was either embarrassed, or thought that I was gonna be mad. I took his hat and put it on my head. He looked at me and said,

"You look good in my hat." He looked at my shirt. "And my shirt. When did you put it on?" I smiled.

"I may or may not have put it on when I went in the house." I said scooting away from him a bit. He laughed and nodded.

"Holy shit! Guys, look at this." Puck exclaimed. Everyone passed his phone around confused as they looked at the picture. All I thought when I saw it was that it was just a pile of metal.

"Um, what is it?" I asked.

"A buddy of mine that works at the scrap yard sent me the picture. It's my bike." Sam took it out of my hand and examined it again.

"Damn."

"How the hell did he live if it looks like that?" Finn asked. I looked down, remembering what I heard the nurses saying.

"When I went to see him the day he got in the accident, I heard the nurses talking about him. They were saying that it wasn't possible for someone to live after that. They said that he must've had a really good reason to be alive and fighting." Sam rubbed my knee.