Another Author's Note!

Hey guys! I have a few questions for you guys, and I'd really like it if y'all would answer them! :D Anyway, I'm going to ask a few questions and give off a few spoilers for the next two books!

1) What is your HONEST opinion on my books?

2) PM me and let me know if you have an idea for a chapter or two in this book, or the next one. :) Plus, I need some ideas. :D

3) I'm thinking about having everyone in Glee get drunk one night and Sam and Brenda do... it. And they have a pregnancy scare. Should I do that?

If you want to be added to the next book, you can be a cousin of Brenda or Sam, and should have the last name 'Evans' or 'Jackson'. Describe how you want to look, and if you're a girl, add a boyfriend, same with boys, add a girlfriend. It can be a fake boyfriend or girlfriend, and describe how you're relationship is. And, if you want to be in the glee club, just add that to the description.

Instead of Tina graduating with Sam, Brenda, Melody, Blaine, and Artie, she's going to graduate with the original graduates. Mostly because of the baby. (Jenna!)

BOOK THREE

Finn and Rachel both go to New York, then later on in the story, after Rachel is on Broadway, and is famous, they get married. Tina and Mike elope during the summer, and Kurt and Blaine never break up. None of the couples break up, and Brenda and Sam might have a pregnancy scare either in this book(2nd) or the third one.

Some of what happened in the fourth season, will happen in the third book, same with the fifth season. Finn doesn't die though.

In the last chapter of this book, Sam, Brenda, Artie,Melody, and Blaine graduate and while everyone is in the choir room, original glee members included, Brenda tells them how she got accepted in California State University- Los Angeles. She tells them that she isn't going, because she doesn't want to be so far away from Sam. Sam doesn't agree with her so he makes her go, not forcefully, but he begs her to go. He gives her his High school ring, which she wears on a chain around her neck.

BOOK FOUR

In this book, Brenda wasn't even in LA for two months when she got famous, already having an album out within two months of being famous. She lives with Chord and Mercedes, who is also a famous singer. She has many interviews and  always talks about Sam.

Mean while, Sam is in Ohio, helping Mr. Schue with the Glee club. The remaining members, Jake, Kitty, Marley, Ryder, Laura, Unique, Joe, Sugar, Rory and the newest members are all in Glee club. Sam lets his hair grow out until he can put it in a little pony tail. Sam writes songs still, too. Mostly about songs about Brenda. For Regionals, all of the previous glee members come back to Ohio, including Brenda, to watch the performance, and Sam and Brenda reunite, promising not to be separated again. But, they do, because Brenda has to go back to LA eventually. Sam, not wanting to be away from her, auditions for American Idol, and wins, becoming just as famous as her, just as fast. Sam moves in with Brenda, and then Sam proposes. After they got married though, about a month after, Sam gets a heart breaking phone call from his mom. His grandpa on his mother's side had a heart attack and died about an hour later. Around the end of this book, Brenda and Sam get casted for a movie, and it's ironic how they used to use this as practice in Glee club. They are casted as Jason and Piper in the movie, The Heroes Of Olympus, which is based on a book.

BOOK FIVE

I haven't really thought about this book but here are my ideas!

This will be the longest book. And Sam and Brenda start filming the first movie and after that movie is completed, Brenda gets pregnant!

That's pretty much all I have for this book, but I'm still not 100% sure on everything in the other books. And I'm still not sure if Sam and Brenda should have a pregnancy scare.

Please, please, please, give me your feed back and answer those questions!!! Thanks for helping me get over 450 votes too, you guys. I love y'all so much! That's it for now, I'll try to update this story soon, and remember, this book is almost over! Only a few more chapters left!

Bye!