Sectionals

A/N: I'm going to use Fly/I Believe I Can Fly, What Doesn't Kill you, and Here's To Us. I'm switching it around so it makes since in the story. And Sam will be the one rapping instead of Blaine.

Two weeks until Sectionals

Brenda's POV

There's two weeks until Sectionals. It's going to be in Nashville this year. We're in the auditorium practicing the dance after school. Everyone knows the dance,except Sam. Well, he knows it, but it's hard for him to do it without his leg hurting.

"Dammit!" He said when he messed up the dance.

"It's alright Sam. Just shake it off." Sam sighed and everyone got in position. We went through the dance a few times, Sam didn't mess up at all. But the last time we did the dance, he messed up, royally. When the guys had to turn as Rachel started singing, he somehow slipped and fell off the platform.

"Oh, crap." I ran over to him. "Are you okay Sam? "I asked. I helped him up.

"I'm fine." He said and walked off the stage, limping slightly. I just noticed that he was sweating bullets and breathing hard.

"We should take a break guys." Mr. Schue said. While everyone was getting their stuff to go back to the choir room, I said,

"Y'all know it's hard for him to dance after the accident. He's getting frustrated. And he's nervous because his whole family that live in Nashville are going to be there." Everyone looked at me.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. He's never sang in front of all of them before, that's what he told me." I said.

"Ya know, I was thinking about adding another song." Mr. Schue said. We all looked at him and the boys groaned.

"What song Mr. Schue?"

"One of Brenda's Original songs." He said.

"Really?" I asked, shocked. He nodded.

"You can choose one of your songs." I smiled.

"I want to do 'Don't You Wanna Stay' with Sam." He nodded.

We went to the choir room, where I heard someone playing the piano. At first, I thought it was Brad playing the piano, but when we went in, it was actually Sam. I didn't recognize it. He didn't notice us come in as we sat down and listened. He started humming and then he wrote something down on a piece of paper. He started messing with the keys again. He stopped when his phone went off. He took it out of his pocket and unlocked it. He read the text then locked it again and put it in his pocket.

"Crazy Bitch needs to leave me the hell alone. Don't even know how the hell she got my number." He mumbled to himself.

"You good Sam?"

"Perfectly fine." He said turning around to face us. "And I know you all have been in here the whole time."

"How'd you know?" I asked, surprised. He smiled at me and said,

"I smelled the perfume I got you." I smacked my forehead.

"Duh, I forgot that you've got the nose of a dog." He grinned.

"Alright guys. I think this is it for today. I'll see you all tomorrow." Mr. Schue said.

TIME SKIP

Once we got home, I pulled Sam, Chord and Mercedes, who had come home with us today, up to mine and Melody's room. I got my guitar and made them sit down.

"Okay Sam, Mr. Schue wants me to sing one of my songs at Sectionals and that I could choose which song I wanted. And you know what I chose?" I told him. He shrugged.