Back to School!

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sam's POV

It's the last weekend before school starts back and we still have to get our school supplies. That's why, today, Brenda and I are going to Wal-mart and a few other stores to get our supplies. I had an a muscle shirt, shorts and tennis shoes. Brenda had on a green tank top, a pink bra that I can see, short shorts, flip flops and her hair in a messy bun.

"You ready to go B?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah lets go!" She ran out the door. Then, she came back in.

"I forgot the list!" She exclaimed. She ran into the kitchen then jogged back out the door. I laughed and followed her.

"Why are you so excited to go back to school?" I asked getting in my truck. She shrugged. I started the truck and drove off.

"I don't know. Maybe because I'll get to see everyone, sing, dance, my birthday, our one year anniversary, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Sectionals is in November, Christmas,Etc!"

Um, okay? Wow, I thought. I grabbed her hand.

"Well, we see everyone pretty much everyday anyway, and I don't even know when your birthday is! You won't tell me!"

"Oh, I never told you?" I nodded. "It's in September. The 8th to be exact!" I laughed.

"Well, I'm not going to forget it."

"You better not!"

"I promise I won't! What do you want?"

"You don't have to get me anything."

"Oh, I'm going to get you something. What do you want?"

"I have everything I want." I looked at her.

"And whats that?"

"Well, I have amazing friends, a loving mother, two annoying brothers that I love, an amazing home and most importantly, you." I smiled at her. I don't know what to say since no one has ever said that to me. I reached over and kissed her while we were at a stop sign.

TIME SKIP

Third Person POV

Brenda and Sam were surprisingly the only people in Wal-mart besides the people who worked there and an old couple. They took advantage of it and ran up and down the isles for an hour. Brenda started laughing when Sam rolled by her on a skate board, wearing a big red cape. She took a picture of him and put it on Facebook.

This is what happens when Sam and I are the only ones in Wal-mart~With Sam Evans.

She put her phone back in her pocket and they finally started shopping for school supplies.

Supply list:

~3-ring binder(Math)

~2-ring binder(Science)

~pencils

~pens

~calculator

~paper

~5 folders with prongs

~sketchbook

~tape

~Glue

~7 marble notebooks

After they got everything, they went to the book bag store at the mall. They looked around for a while and Sam finally found a dark green Nike book bag. Brenda found one a few minutes later that was a coral color and was identical to Sam's, just a different color. They paid for them and each bag costs $80 so the total was $160. They decided to go to McDonald's and eat. Well, Brenda told Sam to go there. He asked,

"What do you want?"

"A McDouble and  a large fry."

"Okay, you go sit down and I'll get your drink." He knows what her favorite drink is, which is the same as his. He got their drinks, took them to their table, then got the food. They are in silence for a few minutes.

"I bet you're wondering, or thinking, 'She got her own fries instead of stealing mine?' right?" Brenda asked him smirking. He grinned and nodded.

"Well, I'm not the kind of girl who worries about carbs or calories or anything like that."

"Oh, I know. I can read you like a book." She smiled at him. He grinned back

TIME SKIP

Monday, August 17, 2015

It's the first day of school and the whole Glee club met up in front of the choir room before first period. Brenda and Sam had every class together. So did Rachel, Brittany, Artie, Kurt and Joe.

1st period: History, Mrs. Williams, 406

2nd period: Art, Mrs. McCall, 123

3rd period: Biology. Ms. Middaugh, 416

4th period: Algebra 1, Ms. Conner, 409

5th period: English, Mrs. McQueen, 407

Lunch

Free period

Homeroom: Ms. Middaugh, 416

The bell rang and they all went to class. Most of each class leading up to lunch was the same. The teachers gave the same exact speech,

"Today is the first day of school and I will allow you to talk to your friends today but the rest of the week will be spent getting ready for classes next week. First, before you all start talking," She would point to the board, "these are the class room rules..." Then, she would just read a book for the rest of the period.

TIME SKIP

Brenda's POV

"Woo!" Puck yelled walking into the choir room with Quinn.

"What's got you so happy?" Sam asked from across the room. He was in Mr. Schue's rolling chair and kept rolling across the room.

"It's good to be back in here with everyone."

"Well isn't that sweet?" Santana scoffed, walking in with Brittany at her heels, their hair swinging back and forth.

"Oh come on San, you know you missed it." Puck said.

"Otherwise, you wouldn't have come to our house every single day." I rolled past her, sitting on Sam's lap in the chair.

"Who's 'our' " She asked, eyebrows raised. I pointed at Sam who wasn't even paying attention.

"Wanky." She mumbled. I rolled my eyes. Sam and I just rolled around the room for ten minutes laughing. I had my arms around his neck and my legs crossed in his laps.

"Hey, where is Mr. Schue?" Brittany asked.

"I'm right here Brittany. Sorry I'm late. So are you all happy to be back in school?" Mr. Schue asked sitting on the piano, marker in hand. Most of us said no.

"Well, it depends." I said.

"If this year is gonna be," Sam continued.

"A good year,"

"Or bad year." He finished for me. We rolled past Mr. Schue. "This one here," He pointed at me, "Couldn't wait to go school shopping."

"Haha the best part of school shopping this year, is when me and you were in Wal-mart by ourselves with the exception of the workers and you rode past me on a skate board wearing a cape." He laughed at that. We rolled past Mr. Schue again.

"What are you two doing?" He asked.

"Rolling!" We said at the same time. He laughed and shook his head at us.