Recovery and Meeting

Third Person POV

Brenda, Puck, Rachel and Finn were the only ones left. Everyone else had gone home since they had to go to school in the morning. The only reason Mary left was so she could go get her and Brenda some clothes. She was also getting Brenda's book bag and lap top, knowing that she wasn't going to school for a while. Sam was awake again and he was talking to Puck.

"Sorry about the bike." Sam said. Puck just looked at him.

"Dude, I'm not even worried about that damn thing! I could care less about it right now." Puck said. Sam nodded.

"God my head hurts." He mumbled. Brenda squeezed his hand. His eyes closed and his breath evened out. Brenda told Puck to turn the TV on and he did. The news was on. They were talking about Sam.

"A couple of hours ago, there was a hit and run. The young man that was hit is Sam Evans, who lives in Lima, Ohio and goes to McKinley High. Apparently, he was sitting at a red light on a motorcycle. His friend Finn Hudson and his mom, Carole, were in the lane next to him. The truck that hit him was in Sam's lane and it hit him dead on, according to a police man that had watched the video. Here is a picture of the truck." A picture showed up on the screen. "Sam is alive and stable, according to some of his friends. A few minutes ago, a big group of people left the hospital, it was McKinley High's Glee club, which Sam is a part of. Dwight and Mary Evans, Sam's parents, told us a few details. Here's the clip."

"Sir! What happened to your son?" Dwight stopped and looked at the man.

"He was hit by a truck and is in critical condition. He had to have surgery and had to be revived twice. He's alive, but in a lot of pain."

"Will he survive?"

"Yes. I have to go take my daughters, son and wife home." Dwight turned around and walked off. It went back to the news lady.

"There you have it. And a few months ago, Evans and his family, along with his girlfriend Brenda Jackson and her family were in Hartsville, South Carolina. Brenda's great uncle is country singer Alan Jackson, and Sam is Chord Overstreet's, son of country singer Paul Overstreet, look alike. The video of the two singing has gone viral and they don't know it yet but, their video was put on YouTube and over 1,000,000 people have viewed it, including Chord Overstreet, who we have got in touch with and is in a video chat with us right now." Brenda, Puck, Finn and Rachel looked at each other. Chord appeared on the screen next to the news lady. It was as though they were looking at Sam instead of Chord. Someone knocked on the door and Mary came in with two bags. She set the stuff down and looked at the TV. Her eyes widened and the news lady started talking again."So, Chord, what's it like knowing you have a look alike? One that really looks like you?"

"Well, it was kind of weird since some of my friends and fans thought that I was in South Carolina. I think that he has a great voice, so does Brenda. I know her uncle well and him and my whole family are going to visit Ohio, at least, if that's okay with them. Alan told me that he was going to call Brenda soon and ask her so I'm looking forward to it. And if you are all watching this, I'm praying for you Sam. So is my family." The news lady asked a few more questions. While Brenda answered her phone. It was her uncle, just like Chord said.

"Hey uncle Alan. I'm watching the news right now and Chord is still on. Do you have his phone number?"

"Yes, hang on a second." He gave her the number and she thanks him. She hung up and dialed the number on her phone.

"It's funny how Alan just texted me and told me that Brenda was about to call- Oh, I guess he was right. Hello?"

"Hey, are you and you're family really going to come here?"