Birthdays!

Brenda POV

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I could barely sleep last night, I was so excited. It was kind of the other way around, since it's Sam's birthday and he was snoring away last night, and I was all jittery. Today were having an all day Glee day, as Rachel called it and the whole reason for that is so we can celebrate Sam and Chord's 18th birthday and Jenna's first birthday! When Sam woke up, Chord was also coming down the stairs and we waited at the bottom for them. By we I mean Mama, Mary, Dwight, Pa, Stacy, Stevie, Laura, Melody, Chris, Lauren, and Kevin. Plus me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We yelled when we saw them. Apparently, it scared them because they almost fell.

"Good god, that scared the crap outta me!" They said at the same time. I laughed. They were both ready for school already, as was Melody, Laura and I. Kevin's stupid ass quit.

"I can't believe my babies are 18 years old!" Mary exclaimed kissing them both all over their faces. Once everyone hugged the two, I jumped into Sam's arms and kissed him right on the lips, then I hugged Chord and kissed him on the cheek. I hugged him longer than Sam though

"Hey, why are you hugging him longer than me? I'm your boyfriend." Sam whined. Everyone else retreated to the kitchen, where Dwight was cooking breakfast.

"Because I'm making up for last year, when I didn't even know him!" I said, still hugging Chord, who was just playing along with it.

"Stealing my girl!" He mumbled under his breath and went into the kitchen. I let Chord go and we went to the kitchen. After we ate, we left for school. Melody and Laura rode with Chord, and probably annoyed the hell out of him. Sam and I rode in my car since he finally got rid of his truck. He was sad about it, since he loved that old truck. When we got to the school, Chord was waiting for us on the steps. As I pulled Sam into the school, I grabbed Chord's hand and pulled him with me. The whole time I was humming 'Happy Birthday'. As soon as we stepped through the door of the choir room, everyone was shouting,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM AND CHORD! AND JENNA!" Mike and Tina had brought the little girl with them to celebrate her first birthday. Jenna, upon hearing her name, started clapping.

"I can't believe my baby is a year old today!" Tina said tearfully. Mike smiled and hugged her around the waist. There were two cakes on a rolling table, one for Sam and Chord and one for Jenna. They both had candles on them, not lit yet. We stood around the table and started singing as Mr. Schue lit them. Sam and Chord were going to help Jenna blow her candles out. Quinn had the camera Sam got her for Christmas two years ago out and was recording everything.

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Sam, Chord and Jenna

Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,

From old friends and new,

May good luck go with you,

And happiness too.

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Sam, Chord and Jenna

Happy Birthday to You.

Everyone cheered when the blew out the candles. They ate cake while they opened presents. Then, I stood up, along with Mercedes.

"Okay Squishy, and Squishy number 2! We're going to sing one of your favorite songs ever!" I exclaimed. Chord snorted when I called him squishy number two. The music started.