Regionals

"Whose ready for Regionals?" Mr. Schue exclaimed, coming into the choir room. Everyone cheered. He laughed and clapped his hands. He sat on his rolling chair in front of everyone and said seriously,

"Now, whose getting married in the near future?" Everyone was confused.

" Um, no one is getting married, Mr. Schue." Sam said.

"Well, I heard that someone got a promise ring for Christmas!" He grinned as Brenda squealed. She got up and showed him her ring happily.

TIME SKIP

"HEY!"Brenda yelled suddenly. Sam jumped upon hearing her yell.

"What?" Mercedes asked.

"Chord, weren't you on I Carly one time?" She asked. Chord blushed and nodded.

"Um, yeah. Why?" He asked. She grinned and got up. She turned the Promethean board on and went to Mr. Schue's computer. Mr. Schue was watching her the whole time. She typed something in on YouTube and clicked on a video.

"Oh, God." Chord put his hands over his face for a second.

"You're a male model?" Freddie asked.

"Well, I was but I quit modeling 'cause I'ma lead singer in this really cool band."

"Carly would hate you."

"But, no-"

"Get outta here!"

Everyone was laughing while Chord's ears turned red. Santana went up to the computer and kept playing it, over and over again.

"Dude, quit playing it!" He exclaimed, standing up.

"Oh, shut up Trouty number two. It's not gonna hurt you." She scoffed. Chord just glared at her one last time and walked out.

"What's up with Trouts?" Santana asked. Sam was annoyed with her now.

"He probably misses his other family, Satan. Can you ever give us a break? Maybe call us by our actual names? And stop being a bitch?" He nearly yelled. He also stood up and followed his brother out of the room. Brenda followed him, of course. The two were standing on the steps out side of the school, talking.

"Bro, what's up?" Sam asked. Chord sighed and sat on a step, Sam following his lead.

"I love you guys, I do, but I miss my other family." He said.

"I know bro, why don't you go visit them? Or give them a call?" Sam suggested.

"I don't know. I haven't seen them in a long time. I don't want them to think I've choose y'all over them, even though I haven't chosen any sides. I love all y'all." He groaned." I'm just a mess, dude."

"Have you met me?" Sam asked chuckling. Brenda stood where they couldn't see her, but she could see and hear them. Chord smiled."Dude, I had like, four unsuccessful relationships before I met Brenda, who is the only girl I want to be with. And my ex girlfriend is your girlfriend!" He exclaimed." I have scars from that accident, and I have a twin that I didn't even know about a year ago." Chord laughed along with him. Brenda smiled sadly.

"Thanks bro, mom said that the first time I called her mom was the best Christmas present she could ask for." He said.

"Yeah, I know. She told me about that." Sam smiled at the ground. He slapped his thighs and stood up.

" Come on, dude, we gotta get back in there before Satan comes looking for us." Chord stood up and they 'bro' hugged. Brenda smiled and quietly ran back to the choir room. She sat down before they got back, so they didn't know she was eavesdropper. Sam sat beside her and took her hand.