43: Anger, banished.

The next day, as Mu Xuan De had expected the emperor had sent an eunuch over to check on them. He was very paranoid and suspicious of the Mu family as their standing could rival his, and he wanted to keep them in check.

The only way was their daughter but their daughter had became the Future Empress of the Western Kingdom, how could he lift a finger on her and control the Mu family through her?

When news of the old couple of the Mu Family not being at home reached the ears of the suspicious Emperor, he was fuming mad. All that was left behind was a letter stating that they had an urgent matter to handle at the Western Kingdom.

He crushed the note in his hands as he threw it across the hall.

"Hear the imperial edict!" He shouted angrily.

"The Mu Family henceforth is banished from our Kingdom. They can choose their own way, but never to step foot inside the Eastern Kingdom again."

News quickly spread, the citizens were all in shock, they could not believe the Emperor actually banned the Mu Family. They were the one that protected the kingdom, and this was what they got in return. Their faith in their Emperor was slowly fading...

After a long journey to the Western Kingdom, they arrived in the next day in the evening. Both cheekily walked into the dining room as they surprised their daughter.

"How are you?" Luo Jiao Yu asked as she gently caressed her daughter's forehead. She could not believe that her daughter is already pregnant and is making her own family already.

"I'm fine" Jing Xuan smiled as she signalled for Lee Jiao Yu to take a seat and join them in having dinner.

"Now that Xuan Er is pregnant, you must not do any strenuous activity. Leave everything to your husband and the maids okay." Jing Xuan's mother said.

"And if TingXiao does not take care of you, throw him away. If he is not even to your father's standard then he is not worthy" Lee Jiao Yu whispered, however she seemed to have forgotten that both man in the room are martial artist and they are able to hear everything she had said.

Jing Xuan sneaked a glance at both the man that seem to have stopped chatting, she could see her father holding her his smile and TingXiao lips twitching.

"Mother, you do know they can hear you right..." Jing Xuan chuckled,

"ah..." Lee Jiao Yu stared at TingXiao with her mouth wide opened as she awkwardly smiled.

"I said something? no? what did i say?" she muttered loudly as she took a big bite of rice. The dinning room was filled with laughter for the night, until the TingXiao messenger came.

Tze whispered into TingXiao's ears before he was quickly dismissed. "Father-in-law, Mother-in-law you probably have not heard anything but the Emperor had banned you from the entering the Eastern Kingdom and stripped you off your title." TingXiao explains.

"HAHA. That is expected, we just left him a letter telling him we will be heading to the Western Kingdom due to some personal matter. The suspicious Emperor probably thought we betrayed him, i dont really care anyways serving such useless idiot was a pain in the ass" Mu Xuan De said as he laugh carelessly not caring that he was banned and stripped off his status.

He knew this day would come and had longed made preparation for this day. He had bought a cosy house near the countryside of the Western Kingdom, that had a big field where he can farm if he wants to or make it into a play area for his future grandchildren.

Jing Xuan looked worriedly at her parents, thinking of getting her parents a house here where it is near her. Sensing Jing Xuan's worried glances, Lee Jiao Yu who was beside her patted her hand.

"Don't worry, we already made plans and we have a place to stay. We actually bought a house near the countryside of the Western Kingdom, its not that far away and you can always come visit and bring your grandchildren there next time. Its really a beautiful place." Lee Jiao Yu said smiling.

TingXiao held onto Jing Xuan as they head back to their room while a servant brought the Mu couple to their room. Jing Xuan was sat on the bed while TingXiao started massaging Jing Xuan's thighs and legs.

"Its okay, dont tire yourself so much" Jing Xuan said as she played with TingXiao's hair. TingXiao have been pampering her to the max after finding out she is pregnant.

"Its not tiring. My love is the one that is tired, you looked worn out during the dinner." He said as he slowly got up and started massaging JingXuan's shoulders.

A loud knock caught the both of them slightly off guard as TingXiao had instructed the servants to not disturb them until something serious happen. The door opened and an eunuch announced the arrival of the Emperor.

TingXiao and Jing Xuan was about to get on their knees to greet him when the Emperor very quickly dismissed them.

"How are you feeling?" Han Fu asked.

"I'm fi-"

TingXiao got caught off by Han fu, "Not you! you ungrateful son"

"uh., im feeling alright" Jing Xuan replied a little stupefied.

"That's good. TingXiao come here." He demanded.

TingXiao nonchalantly walked towards Han Fu and Han fu immediately stood up and smacked TingXiao hard on the head.

"What your problem old man!?" TingXiao asked angrily, Jing Xuan who was at the side was slightly laughing.

"You piece of shit! I had to learn about my daughter-in-law pregnant from the physician and you did not even tell me even after a day!?" Han Fu scolded.

"Tsk. who are you?" TingXiao scoffed teasingly.

"You ungrateful son!" Han Fu started smacking TingXiao again, and Jing Xuan started laughing loudly at the father son pair.

One is the emperor and one is the prince yet they acted so childishly with each other. "Go. Go. My wife need me." Ting Xiao said as he moved back to Jing Xuan and continued massaging her.

"Thank you father for your concerns." Jing Xuan said politely as she smiled at him.

"Hmph, ill be going then."

"Go. Go dont come back" TingXiao said which earn a slap on his thigh by Jing Xuan.

"okay okay... sorry wife"

Han fu walked out shaking his head at his pathetic son. Not like he was any better than TingXiao.