What's this?

Hi everyone, the plot was haunting my mind since last year.

This is another series! (Wish me luck)

I don't own 2Moons and his characters, they belong to Chiffon_Cake.

Anyway, enjoy.

General's Pov.

"Then you have to add an e after é because it is the feminine." A teenage boy explains to the girl sitting next to him. A French booklet accompanied by an exercise textbook lay open on the desk.

"Oh! P'Beam is so clever..." The girl says while correcting the previous mistake. She loves the French culture, but let's be honest it is so complicated.

Thankfully, P'Beam is so clever!

He shrugs while putting his own books in his school bag then he stands up.

"Not really, N'Yim I just love foreign languages."

"Still you are a lifesaver. Phi, can I treat you to any restaurant?" She asks, standing after fixing her desk.

The young man is already opening the door of her room when he is ambushed by a taller teenage boy. Due to the unexpected weight, Beam almost falls down, but he only ends up stumbling before he steadies himself.

"P'Forth! Stop bothering P'Beam! He is going to go out with me!" Yim yells at the tall man.

Forth rights himself, but his arm is still around Beam's neck. The smaller boy is plastered to the large expanse of his chest.

Beam blames his genetic for this unfairness, he has had more than enough to feel like a midget next to that giant!

"Stop nagging me Yim! You keep stealing Beam from me every time he comes to play at home, so he can do your French homework."

"You!" She screeches in anger.

"Okay that's enough you two! I can't even hear myself think!" Beam says while glaring at them.

"Can't you guys stop fighting, you are brother and sister!" He keeps on scolding them, but even to his ears he sounds weak.

He is completely ignored by the duo.

"I rather have P'Beam as my older brother than this idiot!"

"Watch it!" Answers the aforementioned idiot in a growl.

Beam is tired.

He could never catch a break from Forth, his brothers and his sister. Each time it's the same thing. They end up fighting over Beam, while he sits on the sidelines watching the disaster unfold until one of Forth's parents has had enough.

He shakes his head in exasperation and heads downstairs, after all it's time to go home.

"Oh Beam! Are you leaving already?"

He turns towards Forth's mother who is watching her favorite soap opera. The same one his mother used to watch he notes with a nostalgic feeling.

He misses his mother so much.

"Yes Khun Namneung. Thanks again for the invitation, but I have to go."

"Nonsense! What invitation son? You are part of the family. No need to be so formal...why don't you stay for dinner?" She proposes kindly.

"My father is waiting for me..."

Namneung frowns in worry. Sure, the neighborhood is safe, but she doesn't feel at ease letting Beam walk home by himself.