Loser

Hi beautiful people,

Music: I'm A Mess by Bebe Rexha.

Big thank you to those commentators:

@ZiaJang @patriciathawmte @ArchuG1412 @navya0210 @AkkuAkki2 @haroni10 @FroZenCrystal2030 @nurix5 sushiramen07

Enjoy!

General Pov.

"I heard a strange rumour today at school." Yim started innocently as she was helping herself with some rice.

Forth glared at her before he shoved his fork in his mouth out of frustration.

Beam developed a deep fascination for his plate.

"What kind of rumours?" Earth asked genuinely curious.

"Tul, don't hesitate to help yourself," Namneung told the young man who nodded even though he wasn't close to doing it.

"Actually it was Ley who told me something funny about her older brother." Yim continued, looking pointedly at Forth and Beam.

"Just spill, Yim! The best stories are the shortest!" Max interrupted her, his voice full of sarcasm.

"Doesn't the sentence apply for jokes?" Tul noted.

Max heaved a frustrated sigh.

"Seriously Tul, which side are you on? Once she starts, she will never stop...ouch! Why did you slap me, P'Earth?"

"Because you are acting like an idiot...and I want to know what is happening in our old high school and I am sure your boyfriend would be eager to know more about how you were back in days, right N'Tul?" Earth finished talking by sending a glance to the aforementioned junior who developed the same fascination Beam had.

"Let your sister speak, Max!" Their father said, sending his cadet a meaningful glance.

"Thank you, Daddy!" The youngest chimed, she purposely ignored Forth's exasperated groan. "Ley's older brother is going to play Queen Hippolyta in his classroom's play."

Then she giggled merrily under the amused gazes of her parents and Earth.

The other four boys were processing the new differently.

Tul decided to finally help himself under the approving gaze of Namneung by taking some chicken broth.

While Beam had mastered the complex art to study the faïence of his plate.

Max was acting nonchalantly even if he was throwing glances at his little brother.

Said little brother was glaring daggers at his little sister who was grinning from ear to ear.

"I know what you are trying to do and you are wasting your time. I am playing Demetrius."

"Really?" She sounded doubtful.

"Yes! I am! Why would I lie?"

"To not have Yim to make fun of you?" Max supplied. "Who is the unlucky guy who is playing Hermia or Helena?"

"Park volunteered for Queen Titania." Forth answered instead.

His two older brothers exchanged a glance with a raised eyebrow before they smirked with something that didn't bold well for their little brother.