Momentum

Hi beautiful people,

This chapter was supposed to be short but I changed my mind.

The fight of the century: Pring/Noah? Max/Noah? Yim/Daniel?

Special thanks to those amazing readers:    @ZiaJang @ArchuG1412 @patriciathawmte @nurix5 @SamsamTa 

Enjoy!

General Pov.

After spending roughly three hours in the company of Suthee where they were joined by Noah at some point, Forth and Beam left them moved to another classroom.

"Where do you want to go next?" Beam asked as they were climbing down the stairs.

"Let's see what other interesting things are at this floor. Maybe we will see Lam and Park."

Beam nodded as they entered the first classroom to their left. The room was filled with fake spider webs and a piece of out-dated eerie music was playing in the background. A bat toy that was plastered against the chalkboard fell off in the empty classroom.

"What is supposed to be scary here?" Forth muttered, dissatisfied by the lack of entertainment in the room.

"Let's move to the next one. It looks like there is a lot of activity coming from there." Beam proposed.

The next classroom was a melting pot of pirates and horror movies' characters. A mummy and a werewolf were engaging in a sword fight while some younger kids were getting their faces painted as pirates.

Beam was about to tell Forth to watch a mini replica of a naval battle when he heard his name called out by a familiar voice.

"P'Beam! You came! I am so happy to see you!"

Confused the pale boy blinked when he was surrounded by three pirates. The one in the middle looked like Luffy while the two others were dressed as Zoro and Sanji.

"P'Beam, you don't recognise me!" The Luffy impersonator accused him with a pout, crossing his arms.

Beam blinked when his mind registered the identity of the voice.

"N'Yo! Sorry, that's a good disguise you got!" Beam apologised while he was congratulating the smaller boy. Yo had a straw hat, a fake scar on his face and a white shirt with a big X over the chest area. A red sleeveless jacket and a blue jean were completing the rest of the outfit.

"It is fine, P'Beam as long as you are here," Yo reassured him, blushing under the praise.

"Hi, P'Beam," Ming said with a huge grin, brushing the stray strands of his blond wig.

"Hi, Phi," Daniel greeted him with a cheeky smile.

"Oy! You all have good outfits!" Beam said genuinely impressed.

"My sister is a model so she gave us some help," Daniel explained, as he was talking he glanced at the silent tanned tall boy that was standing slightly behind Beam.

"This is Forth, my best friend." Beam gestured to the latter who was watching the exchange with interest.

"Sawadee Krub, P'Forth." The trio waiied respectfully.

"Sawadee Krub, nong..."

"I am Daniel." The one disguised as Zoro supplied.

"I am Mingkwan." The Sanji one said with a grin.

"I am..." Luffy couldn't finish his sentence because he was interrupted by a tall boy calling his name.

"Wayo!"