Remember Me?

Hi beautiful people, yeah the picture gives the tone of this chapter.

Music: Bottled up by Soran.

Enjoy!

General Pov.

Beam is certain he looks like the perfect imitation of a fish out of water.

'Or a tomato' His mind supplies unhelpfully to him.

"Wha...what?" He squeaks making Forth chuckles. "St...stop laughing!"

"Why are you so red, Beam?" Forth teases him as he takes a step closer to his blushing friend.

"Nothing!" He pouts as his best friend envelopes him in a hug.

Because of habit, or something more deep-rooted that Beam is willing to acknowledge, his head goes to rest on Forth's shoulders.

Sadly the hug ends as fast as it starts making Beam frowns slightly but he smiles at his best friend who grins down him. He can't help but feel a bit cold when his best friend let go of him and goes to sit on the bed.

"Let's open our suitcase and settle down." The pale-skinned teenage boy proposes, glancing at their suitcases then Forth who is already on his phone, tipping excitedly away.

The latter doesn't show any signs of hearing which makes Beam puzzled so he calls his name louder:

"Forth?"

"Hum." The taller boy answers clearly too absorbed by what he is tipping on his phone to care.

'Who is he speaking with? He has been like this since the exams...' Beam wonders as he sits on his phone as he gazes as him.

It has been the long time since Beam has seen Forth in such a good mood. Always grinning at something written on his phone and stopping whatever he was doing just to answer eagerly...

Grinning...

Giggling...

A big smile on his face while reading a message.

Looking all in all happy.

Too happy for Beam's taste as memories of Sally come to his mind. Minus the good mood, Forth has been as secretive as he is acting now.

'Maybe Forth is just in a good mood...' But even to him, it sounds weak. 

Truth is Beam has felt a small gap growing daily since the exams and despite how many times he is trying to find an explanation, the truth is glaring at the back of his skull.

Beam gazes at Forth whose whole focus is on his phone.

'Maybe I am thinking too much...I trust Forth if there is anything new, he will tell me.' He chooses to believe and to ignore how his stomach is twisting into uncomfortable knots.

****
After unpacking, the students go downstairs for dinner.

Arthit observes as groups are already forming. With no real surprises, Pring is fast to monopolize Beam's attention as she goes to sit next to him.

Her friends are tagging along, to Park's evident pleasure who starts to chat with Aim, who for some reasons can keep up with his antics.

'That girl is a saint.'

An eager Kit is dragging an unwilling Phana to join them.

"Karin-chan!" He calls the girl who beams at him, making the short boy blushes. "Are you sitting with us?"